D+ on Grandeur

i know I’ve seen talk of this over the last couple of years, but what’s the deal with D+ in the concierge lounge? I was just told they’re not going to be allowed. It was supposed to happen on the current sailing, but they’ve delayed it.

I've not heard of a fleetwide change of policy.

Do you think it’s possible the Grandeur is making this change? He said it was definite before our December cruise. Of course we become D+ in November.

Anything is possible, and I could see them making a temporary change due to unusual demographics, however if they are making this kind of major change fleetwide, I would have expected some sort of announcement.

That rumor has been going around for years. Time will tell.....

I'll be on the Grandeur next month. I guess I will find out. There is always an overflow for the Concierge Lounge and Diamond Lounges. Don't remember a time when there wasn't. Maybe it depends on the time of year or the number of D and D+. I would be happy with just the Diamond Lounge for D+ in the evening, but, will miss going to the Concierge Lounge during the day. Nice views from there. I guess I will just sit out in the Viking Crown Lounge for my views, but will miss the breakfast items and cookies during the day.

Gwen :D