Voyager of the Seas at Noumea

rafinmd

I have a feeling the Voyager is a ship most people on this forum don’t see very often so I thought I’d post a couple of pictures. I am on the Crystal Serenity World Cruise and we shared Noumea with the Voyager on Monday. It arrived ahead of us and was docked in a cargo area. I saw it from our ship but it was largely hidden behind stacks of containers. I got a better view from the street on the way back from my tour.

voyagerday.jpg

We were both due to leave at 6 but we got away a bit early and the Voyager was still secured as I headed to dinner. Voyager is due in Sydney February 15 while our schedule included a port call in Norfolk Island, now cancelled due to Cyclone Gita. We will dock in Circular Quay February 16 but cannot arrive until Voyager leaves so we are moving along at a leisurely 10 knots. Voyager was behind us as I returned from dinner but had overtaken us by about 8PM. With the front darkened to help the bridge crew’s vision, a ship looks better from behind at night and this is what I got on the way to our evening show.

voyagernight.jpg

Roy

Thank you so much' date=' we are joining Voyager of the Seas in August out of Hong Kong, our first cruise, we are so excited and confused by all the different comments.[/quote']

Thanks for the picture of the Voyager of the Seas (daytime and nighttime photos). Speaking of sailing on the VOS in August out of Hong Kong, are you going on the 9 day Okinawa cruise? Just wondering, as we're sailing on that itinerary on out of Hong Kong on August 10, 2018!