Wi-Fi plans on Carnival Paradise

PTAngel

We are cruising on the Carnival Paradise in August on a 6 day cruise to Grand Cayman & Cuba. I am thinking about getting DH a Wi-Fi plan for something for him to do while I am busy elsewhere. Which plan do you recommend? He uses Facebook, email, & browses websites. He will not be downloading or uploading anything. I am considering the Value plan. Will it cover what he would like to use? We have only been on 1 Carnival cruise but that was 3 years ago. We did enjoy it but did not use wi-fi then. We will be driving down so will bring his laptop with him.

I'm on the miracle right now and we started with social plan and the got us to FB and some texting back home. But it wouldn't let us play our games so we upgraded to value and it's letting me do this here at Cruisr Ctitic and I can check my Evony game and she can do her farming things (one at a time as we are just sharing the package). For that and email and the very brief web surfing I've done so far it's been fine. I'm usually a complainer about slow internet and this is slower than home but really not as bad as I had feared.

Although I was surprised I couldn't follow a link to a photobucket image in another thread here. Got a carnival error page that said value plan wouldn't work to go there and if I wanted to I'd have to upgrade to premium.

Other than that it's happy times on the Miracle!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Forums mobile app

I'm sorry I forgot to get back to say thank you for your information. I think I will get the Value plan for him. That should keep him happy. I like to go to the shows & sometimes he would rather not but there is nothing else for him to interest him. He is happy just watching TV or on the computer.