Grandeur of the Seas with kids?

I've read plenty of reviews of the Grandeur, but most are adults, I don't see much for the kids to do. I know it's older and doesn't have any of the slides or golf, but just trying to see if the kids will be completely bored? We have 3 kids; ages 6, 4 and 1. Has anyone taken kids this age on this boat and how did it turn out? We are scheduled for a 9 day out of Baltimore in November.

I've read plenty of reviews of the Grandeur, but most are adults, I don't see much for the kids to do. I know it's older and doesn't have any of the slides or golf, but just trying to see if the kids will be completely bored? We have 3 kids; ages 6, 4 and 1. Has anyone taken kids this age on this boat and how did it turn out? We are scheduled for a 9 day out of Baltimore in November.

We just got off Grandeur (yesterday) but not with kids. However, we sat next to a large extended family with three kids (two boys and one girl) who appeared to be from 4 to 8 and each night they were still full of energy and having fun. I noticed face painting on one night. We saw the family in the Schooner Bar doing a trivia game together. I believe they do have a ship program for your children except the baby. It is a small ship so there are not all the real cool stuff offered by the bigger ship (Oasis, Quantum etc). The ships compass had activities for children mentioned. And there is always the pool.

We have taken our girls to sea on Grandeur and I recall there was enough for them to do to stay active and happy and gave us some time on our own. I don't believe it was an all day thing.

I think they would have fun on Grandeur.