NCL Sun 12/22/18 San Antonio, Chile to Buenos Aires, Argentina

zitsky

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
I hope we get a chance to meet. I am starting to work on our excursions. Have you made your plans already, Thom?

Hi! This is Jeff, Thom's husband. :) I've been keeping up with the main roll call thread now and then, but am only now starting to look at the excursions. I've been procrastinating! I'll take a look at the spreadsheet again soon. Thanks for following up.

Hi! This is Jeff, Thom's husband. :) I've been keeping up with the main roll call thread now and then, but am only now starting to look at the excursions. I've been procrastinating! I'll take a look at the spreadsheet again soon. Thanks for following up.

Hello! We still have a few months. Would be interested to know if you plan private trips, NCL trips or a combination of both.

Hello! We still have a few months. Would be interested to know if you plan private trips, NCL trips or a combination of both.

Just about three months away now! We'll probably end up doing a combination of both. Our balance may tilt slightly towards private tours. We have some shore excursion credit (via the NCL Distinctive Voyages package), but once you figure how much cheaper private tours usually are, it may be a wash once you do the math for comparable tours.

Jeff