Where to catch a Taxi after touring Old San Juan

excitedtocruise

How about at the entrance to the port? Or if you stop somewhere for drinks/food, the restaurant could hail one for you.

Correct, It seems we always end up by the Cruise Ship Port after our OSJ Adventure, always taxis at the cruise port or the Sheraton OSJ across the street.

They have Uber in San Juan. We used them a few times before and after cruising from San Juan. Last I heard they couldn’t pick up from the cruiseport but getting one anywhere else you should be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Never been to Old San Juan and very excited to see the sights there. After we are done touring the area, where is the best place to take a taxi back to our hotel?

Thanks for the info.

We were there last week, took a cab to Old San Juan, breakfast at Bombanera, wandered around after that and had a very hard time finding a cab to go back. There were no ships in the Old San Juan port area, so no cabs! Strongly suggest you get a card from your driver and call him when you're ready to go back. We had to call our driver, otherwise I think we would still be there. Replies that say Condado don't know what they're talking about, Condado is not within walking distance. Things are different because of the hurricane situation, not as much tourism in OSJ as in days past, hence not many cabs.