QM2 Fitness Centre

erniebernie

Yes...but...you won't see them while you are working out. On very rare occasions I see a Fitness Center staff person walking through the center, always on a mission. But, never, never anyone checking to see if anyone needs help. If you need help, you have to go to the Spa and ask and then wait for the staff person to be free (I think only one is on duty, and is usually busy as a personal trainer). So don't expect any help, and don't expect anyone to be around to see if anybody is in danger. Oh and I write as someone who spends a whole lot of time in the Fitness Center.

Yes...but...you won't see them while you are working out. On very rare occasions I see a Fitness Center staff person walking through the center, always on a mission. But, never, never anyone checking to see if anyone needs help. If you need help, you have to go to the Spa and ask and then wait for the staff person to be free (I think only one is on duty, and is usually busy as a personal trainer). So don't expect any help, and don't expect anyone to be around to see if anybody is in danger. Oh and I write as someone who spends a whole lot of time in the Fitness Center.

I'll second that and it's not just on the QM2 either. I find it incredible that people can use the fitness centres with no basic instruction on the equipment, no fitness assessment and little or no help or supervision available if there is a problem. I've seen several nasty injuries due to poor technique and over enthusiasm. Yet to see my first heart attack, but it's only a matter of time.

Hi just wondering if there is any Crew members in the Fitness Centre in during the day?

Yes. You'll find trainers are easily available. You, of course must wait your turn. There are sign up sheets on board.