Hello!!

Host CJSKIDS

I've been asked to introduce myself so here goes......Many of you have known me throughout the years from posting on the boards and possibly even being on the same cruise together. I have always really enjoying sharing my love of cruising and of Princess with everyone and I have been lucky enough to have met some amazing people from these boards. I also love being part of the Florida boards and talking about all things Florida!

A new chapter is starting for me today with Cruise Critic as I'm been lucky enough to become a Host on both the Princess boards and the Florida boards!

Having just gotten off yet another fantastic cruise on The Regal Princess yesterday and going through cruise withdrawals already (I mean seriously, where are the little chocolates at night at turndown?!!!) so starting this today is perfect for me.

I'm a former New York gal who lived in Naples, FL for 16 years and then found myself living in Miami where I overlook the port of Miami. Thankfully Princess doesn't depart from here since hearing the "love boat" playing from the Regal without me being on the ship would be torture for me! One of my greatest passions is traveling and cruising. I look forward to spending even more time with everyone on the boards and sharing our love of the sea!!

Edited by Host CJSKIDS