Single man wanted!

Melli

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello all,

I've been on 2 family cruises on RCCL and 2 Solo cruises with NCL. Last summer I did the breakaway. I just got off the Gem and enjoyed that as well. This time I went on I found a Singles & Solo Travelers meeting where I met 3 nice people. Last summer I joined my roll call and there was a whole group of us, it was very cool.

I would like to try Celebrity and maybe Carnival. I have a disability and travel with an aide so I always have someone around but it's better meeting new people. I will be 47 in 2 weeks. Last week I bought those nextcruise deposits so I'm not sure when but I'll be cruisin again soon. :-)

Hello all,

I've been on 2 family cruises on RCCL and 2 Solo cruises with NCL. Last summer I did the breakaway. I just got off the Gem and enjoyed that as well. This time I went on I found a Singles & Solo Travelers meeting where I met 3 nice people. Last summer I joined my roll call and there was a whole group of us, it was very cool.

I would like to try Celebrity and maybe Carnival. I have a disability and travel with an aide so I always have someone around but it's better meeting new people. I will be 47 in 2 weeks. Last week I bought those nextcruise deposits so I'm not sure when but I'll be cruisin again soon. :-)

I was also on the Gem, July 9-16, solo. Is your preference going from NY?

Edited by cruiseelady

Yes. I live on long Island and Manhattan is so much easier for me to get to. I have a friend who might want to try cruising. We'll see how that goes

Yes me too, my preference as well as I live in Brooklyn.

However in December I am going on the Gem again, but its leaving from San Juan and comes back to NY. So its not too bad, just have to fly one way.

Yes me too, my preference as well as I live in Brooklyn.

However in December I am going on the Gem again, but its leaving from San Juan and comes back to NY. So its not too bad, just have to fly one way.

Hi am Lyle I will be cruising on the Dec 11 Gem cruise single and SOLO.

Awesome! Are you flying the same day or staying in San Juan for a day or two? I am single and solo as well ;)

I am definitely staying the night before, not sure of what hotel yet. Just booked the trip yesterday. It will also be my first time in San Juan. What about yourself?

I am definitely staying the night before, not sure of what hotel yet. Just booked the trip yesterday. It will also be my first time in San Juan. What about yourself?

I am flying the same day, already bought the ticket. If it were January I would probably come a day before but I am thinking it might not yet snow in the middle of December. Fingers crossed.

Edited by cruiseelady

If you want to get in touch and talk some more, my email is above "past cruises."

I'm a thirties guy. Travelling alone. I've just signed up for the October 20 Anthem Cruise out of Bayonne heading to the Caribbean. Would love to meet others on the same ship.

Edited by David416

Single male age 50...Carnival Sensation 2/11/16 for short 3 day get away. Carnival Sunshine 11/11/16 for some fun in the sun. Always looking for someone to dance with.

Never thought about sailing out of Charleston, but your November cruise has some good ports...will have to check in to leaving from there.

Have a great time -- hope you find someone to dance with.

Hi everyone,

I will be traveling on the breakaway in July of 2017. My teenage son will most likely spend the majority of his time with teens from entourage. I would love to meet some singles who will also be on this sailing.

Have a great weekend!

Edited by DeeDee1234

• 4 months later...

Dear cruise critic moderators:

I am now curious. Have there been any love connections made that were facilitated by these boards? Maybe they met in their roll call or clicked and exchanged emails here. Perhaps this deserves a new thread but I'm not savvy enough to create a new thread. Still, I'm sure that I can't be the only one who would love to hear about such happenings.