Single 30s Lady - Will I meet single men?

SoloGal

I'm 28, and hosting a bachelorette party with 4 other single girls (+future bride) all in their late 20s this Feb. We'll be on the Fascination Feb 18th! This will be my second cruise, my first was the Glory in 2011, I was 22 and met my last boyfriend on that cruise. He only lived 3 hours away from me and we dated for 6 months. So far I'm 1 for 1 finding love on the sea :-)

• 1 year later...
I'm 28, and hosting a bachelorette party with 4 other single girls (+future bride) all in their late 20s this Feb. We'll be on the Fascination Feb 18th! This will be my second cruise, my first was the Glory in 2011, I was 22 and met my last boyfriend on that cruise. He only lived 3 hours away from me and we dated for 6 months. So far I'm 1 for 1 finding love on the sea :-)

Sounds like you’re 0-1 if you guys broke up

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 9 months later...
On 9/9/2018 at 1:26 AM, sr5242 said:

Oh man, wish I saw this earlier! I would have booked this sailing haha! 29, single male who likes to travel solo and have a good time!

On 3/12/2017 at 1:48 AM, gardn198 said:

I'm 28, and hosting a bachelorette party with 4 other single girls (+future bride) all in their late 20s this Feb. We'll be on the Fascination Feb 18th! This will be my second cruise, my first was the Glory in 2011, I was 22 and met my last boyfriend on that cruise. He only lived 3 hours away from me and we dated for 6 months. So far I'm 1 for 1 finding love on the sea 🙂

Sounds like you’re 0-1 if you guys broke up

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 1 year later...
On 9/23/2010 at 4:19 AM, SoloGal said:

I'm thinking about taking a cruise (I've never been on one but travel solo all the time) and I am wondering, do single men also cruise?

I am not looking to fall in love or anything like that. I would just like to meet a man I can have fun with while on vacation.

Am I likely to meet someone? Is he likely to be in my age range (30s-40s)?

I know you can't really say for sure, but I'd be interested to hear others stories.

TY

Lily

Well what happened? It's been over ten years ,did you live happy ever after 😇