MDR concerns

cruising deacon

I thought the number of choices and the food was very good on the Regal last week. As others have said, things seem to be lumped together, but you can still order as much as you wish.

Our last Princess cruise prior to this one was on the Caribbean Princess in December of 2015

We sailed Regal in April 2016 and we were thoroughly impressed with MDR AND buffet food. We expected the same when we sailed on Caribbean Princess in Nov 2016. We were disappointed with the buffet which was about 1/3 of Regal buffet's size.

I do miss the parmesan basket and no longer get the fettuccine. Actually, I don't mind the hamburger. I thought it was quite good (much better than that Lido deck burger) It is served open face and I was once told by a restaurant manager that if it is served that way, it should be eaten with a knife and fork. It does seem to be a little classier that way, but I see few other people do it.

I do miss the parmesan basket and no longer get the fettuccine. Actually, I don't mind the hamburger. I thought it was quite good (much better than that Lido deck burger) It is served open face and I was once told by a restaurant manager that if it is served that way, it should be eaten with a knife and fork. It does seem to be a little classier that way, but I see few other people do it.

:D