***Want to find other Cruise Critic members sailing with you before your cruise?***

Host Kat

Howdy all! 

The best place to find other Cruise Critic members sailing with you is the specific Roll Call thread for your cruise line, ship and sail date. For more information about our famous Roll Call threads, please read What is a Roll Call? Everything you Need to Know and How To: Create A New Roll Call. For more information, please read the Roll Calls and Our Policy Regarding Facebook and Roll Calls sections in the Guidelines we all agree to follow when registering for our free Cruise Critic memberships. Your specific Roll Call thread for your line, ship & sail date has a "captive audience" since everyone is sailing together!  

Please remember the following:

If my ROLL CALL is slow may I post it in other forums?

No. Please don't post topics looking for others cruising with you or share requests for tours, excursions, transportation, etc. on any of our other forums. Roll Calls became so popular that there was a need to set up a separate area for them. We ask that you keep Roll Call type discussions on your existing Roll Call topic in the ROLL CALL forums and keep the other forums open for general cruise discussions according to forum topic.

I sincerely hope this information will be helpful and glad to have you aboard Cruise Critic!

Happy sails,

Host Kat