Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 06:31 AM.
desert SW
9,904 Posts
Joined Nov 2004
Hi there. It's already been decided the "official" theme for this repositioning cruise is BIG APPLE TO BIG EASY.

Please post all logo designs on this thread and we'll make a joint decision which one we'll use on banners, posters, shirts, tote bags, magnets, etc. That decision won't be made until we're much closer to the actual cruise date.

The more ideas the better!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
OceanDreaming2 <--email
Mary

** Platinum Plus Norwegian Cruiser with 420 Latitudes Points **

Coming up:

Newburgh N.Y.
7,981 Posts
Joined Apr 2008
Good Afternoon and Happy Saturday!

Now that we have our own thread, I put together our latest examples of shirt fronts and backs using the submitted logos! I’ve also included on the next page (CC image limit is 6) a sample cap, and 2 magnets! Once an item is designed it is available in a variety of styles, colors, and sizes for men, women, and children!
More to come!!!

Hope this helps and please let me know what you all think and/or if you have any questions.

Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

NCL Escape 10.14.18 NYC, Fla, GSC, Nassau M&G's and More… Details Sign Up

Previous Cruises:

NCL Gem Fla. Nassau 5/16 Pics, NCL Breakaway Bermuda 9/15, NCL Breakaway Fla, GSC, Nassau 3/15 Pics Vids, NCL Breakaway Fla, GSC, Nassau 3/14 Pics, Carnival Splendor GT, HMC, Nassau 10/13 Pics Vids, Carnival Miracle Fla., Nassau, Freeport 11/12 Pics Vids, NCL Jewel Fla., GSC, Nassau 5/11 Washy Vid, Carnival Miracle OBMC CC Group E. Carib. 5/10 Pics, NCL Dawn "Kings Wharf Rats" CC Group Bermuda 6/09 Pics Vids, Carnival Destiny S. Carib 5/08, NCL Crown Bermuda 8/06, Carnival Destiny S. Carib 4/04, RC Bermuda 8/02, Princess W. Carib 4/00, Celebrity Zenith Bermuda 8/97
S2C
desert SW
9,904 Posts
Joined Nov 2004
Originally posted by *Luv2Cruz*
Good Afternoon and Happy Saturday!

Now that we have our own thread, I put together our latest examples of shirt fronts and backs using the submitted logos! I’ve also included on the next page (CC image limit is 6) a sample cap, and 2 magnets! Once an item is designed it is available in a variety of styles, colors, and sizes for men, women, and children!
More to come!!!

Hope this helps and please let me know what you all think and/or if you have any questions.

I like the Apple logo - with the reverse side showing the ship and itinerary.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
OceanDreaming2 <--email
Mary

Coming up:

Summerfield, Florida
7,295 Posts
Joined Nov 2003
Gosh...I like all of the designs LOL..gonna be pretty difficult to choose just one! Great job all those who designed shirts. We do have some talented cruisers here!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Karen

"Life is too short. So, love the people who treat you right. Forget the ones who don't and believe that everything happens for a reason!"

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." (Albert Einstein)

Carnival Sunshine -10/15
Carnival Legend - 11/14
Carnival Dream - 1/14
Carnival Breeze - 3/13
MSC Poesia - 12/12
Carnival Dream - 9/12
Carnival Dream - 11/11
Ruby Princess - 9/11
Carnival Miracle - 01/11 B2B 02/11
Royal Caribbean Monarch of the Seas - 5/16
Norwegian Spirit - 04/10
Carnival Pride - 04/09
Carnival Miracle - 9/07
Carnival Spirit - 10/06
Norwegian Wind - 3/05
Norwegian Sun - 2/04
Norwegian Sky - 2/03
Norwegian Dream
Norwegian Leeward
Splendor of the Seas
Zenith
Olympia
Homeric
Atlantic
Doric
Franconia
Summerfield, Florida
7,295 Posts
Joined Nov 2003
Originally posted by craigers
Are the shirts going to be white?Has that been decided yet?
Nothing has been decided yet that I know of. We are posting the designs, etc., to be voted on at a later date. At least I think that was the plan. As for color, I'm not sure that white was the color of choice. Perhaps we will be voting on color as well.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Karen

"Life is too short. So, love the people who treat you right. Forget the ones who don't and believe that everything happens for a reason!"

Carnival Sunshine -10/15
Carnival Legend - 11/14
Carnival Dream - 1/14
Carnival Breeze - 3/13
MSC Poesia - 12/12
Carnival Dream - 9/12
Carnival Dream - 11/11
Ruby Princess - 9/11
Norwegian Spirit - 04/10
Carnival Pride - 04/09
Carnival Miracle - 9/07
Carnival Spirit - 10/06
Norwegian Wind - 3/05
Norwegian Sun - 2/04
Norwegian Sky - 2/03
Norwegian Dream
Norwegian Leeward
Splendor of the Seas
Zenith
Olympia
Homeric
Atlantic
Doric
Franconia
Rome, NY
4,474 Posts
Joined Feb 2009
I like the T-Shirt with the Apple on the front and the picture of the ship w/itinerary on the back. I also like the magnets. Great job!

Question: Is it possible to get the T-Shirt in a V-Neck?
desert SW
9,904 Posts
Joined Nov 2004
Originally posted by Karaokelady
I like the T-Shirt with the Apple on the front and the picture of the ship w/itinerary on the back. I also like the magnets. Great job!

Question: Is it possible to get the T-Shirt in a V-Neck?
If we order from Zazzle (hasn't been decided upon yet), I'm pretty sure they offer v-neck, various colors and sizes, long and short sleeved versions, even women's sizing.

What colors would you consider?
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
OceanDreaming2 <--email
Mary

Coming up:

Rome, NY
4,474 Posts
Joined Feb 2009
Originally posted by OceanDreaming2
If we order from Zazzle (hasn't been decided upon yet), I'm pretty sure they offer v-neck, various colors and sizes, long and short sleeved versions, even women's sizing.

What colors would you consider?
I like anything that's bright in color. The colors that work best for me are White, Apple Green, Fuscia, Coral, Turquoise, Yellow, Apricot and Lavander. But for me, as long as it has a v-neck or low scoop neck I'll buy it in whatever color. If not available I would be fine with a magnet.
Newburgh N.Y.
7,981 Posts
Joined Apr 2008
Watch for our announcement and a sneak preview in the days to come.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Previous Cruises:

NCL Gem Fla. Nassau 5/16 Pics, NCL Breakaway Bermuda 9/15, NCL Breakaway Fla, GSC, Nassau 3/15 Pics Vids, NCL Breakaway Fla, GSC, Nassau 3/14 Pics, Carnival Splendor GT, HMC, Nassau 10/13 Pics Vids, Carnival Miracle Fla., Nassau, Freeport 11/12 Pics Vids, NCL Jewel Fla., GSC, Nassau 5/11 Washy Vid, Carnival Miracle OBMC CC Group E. Carib. 5/10 Pics, NCL Dawn "Kings Wharf Rats" CC Group Bermuda 6/09 Pics Vids, Carnival Destiny S. Carib 5/08, NCL Crown Bermuda 8/06, Carnival Destiny S. Carib 4/04, RC Bermuda 8/02, Princess W. Carib 4/00, Celebrity Zenith Bermuda 8/97
S2C
Summerfield, Florida
7,295 Posts
Joined Nov 2003
Watch for our announcement and a sneak preview in the days to come.
Can't wait!!!!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Karen

Carnival Sunshine -10/15
Carnival Legend - 11/14
Carnival Dream - 1/14
Carnival Breeze - 3/13
MSC Poesia - 12/12
Carnival Dream - 9/12
Carnival Dream - 11/11
Ruby Princess - 9/11
Norwegian Spirit - 04/10
Carnival Pride - 04/09
Carnival Miracle - 9/07
Carnival Spirit - 10/06
Norwegian Wind - 3/05
Norwegian Sun - 2/04
Norwegian Sky - 2/03
Norwegian Dream
Norwegian Leeward
Splendor of the Seas
Zenith
Olympia
Homeric
Atlantic
Doric
Franconia
Newburgh N.Y.
7,981 Posts
Joined Apr 2008
Good morning and hope you all remembered to set your clocks back!

With only 349 days left till our cruise I thought it would be a good time for a sneak preview of our logo wear / paraphernalia store. We started out with the three submitted logos and to start with, I put together some shirts, hats, magnets, and mouse pads which are all customizable. All the shirts are available in a wide variety of styles, sizes, and colors for men, women, and children and there are more items to come!

We’ve already had a request or two for some colored shirts and while colors are available, for the best appearance, we may need some additional versions of our logos in black and white for example?! If required I’ll be asking our logo designers for their input/help with our design options!

Personally I’ve used Zazzle for all three of my prior Official Cruise Critic Group cruises and everyone has been very pleased with their design tools, product selection, quality, support, and sales. So keep your eyes on our thread and when a sale is on; I’ll be posting the details!!

Finally, before you go shopping, I want to thank John, Catherine, and Mary for submitting their logos and if you have any questions, comments, and/or new design ideas, please let us know! *Also; please keep track of your orders as Zazzle has a minimum default royalty of 10% on each item and I will be giving you all your refunds at the M&G!

Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Previous Cruises:

S2C
desert SW
9,904 Posts
Joined Nov 2004

Finally, before you go shopping, I want to thank John, Catherine, and Mary for submitting their logos and if you have any questions, comments, and/or new design ideas, please let us know! *Also; please keep track of your orders as Zazzle has a minimum default royalty of 10% on each item and I will be giving you all your refunds at the M&G!

Great job, Barry!

How about adding some ornaments to the store?

Thanks for all your hard work. I know it isn't easy trying to keep everyone happy!

PS - I did remember the clocks!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
OceanDreaming2 <--email
Mary

Coming up:

11,747 Posts
Joined Feb 2010
Very nice logo designs! The porthole one with the picture looks very professionally designed. So I understand that we wait till all the designs come in and then order the one that is selected?
Newburgh N.Y.
7,981 Posts
Joined Apr 2008
Originally posted by OceanDreaming2
Great job, Barry!

How about adding some ornaments to the store?

Thanks for all your hard work. I know it isn't easy trying to keep everyone happy!

PS - I did remember the clocks!
Just added some sample ornaments in three different styles and a shirt with an optional name. Simply go to the site and select new products. Please let me know what ya think!

Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Previous Cruises:

S2C
pueblo,co
1,769 Posts
Joined Sep 2008
[quote=*Luv2Cruz*;31235532]Good morning and hope you all remembered to set your clocks back!
We set the clocks back and missed our catamaran cruise. Hawaii doesn't change time!!!
Newburgh N.Y.
7,981 Posts
Joined Apr 2008
Good morning and hope you all remembered to set your clocks back!
We set the clocks back and missed our catamaran cruise. Hawaii doesn't change time!!!
Oops; I meant everyone but you! Enjoy Hawaii!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Previous Cruises:

S2C