HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 09:14 AM.
Newburgh N.Y.
7,983 Posts
Joined Apr 2008
$5 OFF ALL T-SHIRTS!
TODAY ONLY!

Enter code:VETERANSALE1 at checkout in the "Zazzle Coupons/Gift Certificates" box

$5.00 of the shirt net sale price will be deducted when one or more qualifying shirts are purchased and the coupon code VETERANSALE1 is applied at checkout. The net sale price is the price of the product (excluding shipping and taxes). Offer is valid through November 7, 2011 11:59pm PT. This offer does not apply to screen printed apparel. This offer does not apply to past purchases and may not be combined with any other Zazzle promotional or volume discount offers. If a volume discount applies to your order, you will receive either the discount set forth in this offer or the standard volume discount, whichever is greater. Offer valid on Zazzle.com only.
desert SW
9,905 Posts
Joined Nov 2004
Originally posted by *Luv2Cruz*
Just added some sample ornaments in three different styles and a shirt with an optional name. Simply go to the site and select new products. Please let me know what ya think!

Zazzle is having a Veterans Week sale! All apparel is $5.00 off TODAY (11/7/11) ONLY! (Don't worry if you're not ready to order, they have sales often.) Use code VETERANSALE1 for the discount.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
OceanDreaming2 <--email
Mary

** Platinum Plus Norwegian Cruiser with 420 Latitudes Points **

Coming up:

Costa Mesa, CA
1,133 Posts
Joined Oct 2004
I just ordered a couple sweatshirts. If you go to the t shirt you want and click to the order section you will see on the right hand side of the page (MEN) click on that. That will bring up a black t shirt and sweatshirts. The basic sweatshirt is $31.95. If you have problems call them and they are most helpful.

Pete
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
"I'd Rather Be On A Ship With A Drink On The Rocks, Then In The Drink With A Ship On The Rocks"

RCCL SONG OF NORWAY 1979
RCCL SONG OF NORWAY 1981
CARNIVAL HOLIDAY 1987
NCL SOUTHWARD 1993
RCCL NORDIC PRINCE 1994
CARNIVAL HOLIDAY 1995
RCCL LEGEND OF THE SEAS 1995
NCL NORWAY 1997
CARN. FASINATION 1998
RCCL VIKING SERENADE 1998
NCL SKY 2000
NCL NORWAY 2002
NCL CROWN 2004
NCL STAR 2006
NCL MAJESTY 2007
NCL DREAM 2008
NCL JEWEL 2009
NCL STAR 2011
NCL STAR 2012
NCL SUN 2014
NCL DAWN 2015
NCL ESCAPE 2015
NCL DAWN 2016
NCL PEARL 2017

NCL LATITUDES STATUS: PLATINUM
Newburgh N.Y.
7,983 Posts
Joined Apr 2008
Originally posted by pdoeringer
I just ordered a couple sweatshirts. If you go to the t shirt you want and click to the order section you will see on the right hand side of the page (MEN) click on that. That will bring up a black t shirt and sweatshirts. The basic sweatshirt is $31.95. If you have problems call them and they are most helpful.

Pete
Glad you found what you were looking for and glad you found them helpful! Also; don’t forget about their Satisfaction Guarantee!

Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

NCL Escape 10.14.18 NYC, Fla, GSC, Nassau M&G's and More… Details Sign Up

Previous Cruises:

NCL Gem Fla. Nassau 5/16 Pics, NCL Breakaway Bermuda 9/15, NCL Breakaway Fla, GSC, Nassau 3/15 Pics Vids, NCL Breakaway Fla, GSC, Nassau 3/14 Pics, Carnival Splendor GT, HMC, Nassau 10/13 Pics Vids, Carnival Miracle Fla., Nassau, Freeport 11/12 Pics Vids, NCL Jewel Fla., GSC, Nassau 5/11 Washy Vid, Carnival Miracle OBMC CC Group E. Carib. 5/10 Pics, NCL Dawn "Kings Wharf Rats" CC Group Bermuda 6/09 Pics Vids, Carnival Destiny S. Carib 5/08, NCL Crown Bermuda 8/06, Carnival Destiny S. Carib 4/04, RC Bermuda 8/02, Princess W. Carib 4/00, Celebrity Zenith Bermuda 8/97
S2C
Newburgh N.Y.
7,983 Posts
Joined Apr 2008
30% OFF ALL MUGS!
TODAY ONLY!

Enter code:VETERANSALE4 at checkout in the "Zazzle Coupons/Gift Certificates" box

30% of the mug net sale price will be deducted when one or more qualifying mugs are purchased and the coupon code VETERANSALE4 is applied at checkout. The net sale price is the price of the product (excluding shipping and taxes). Offer is valid through November 10, 2011 11:59pm PT. This offer does not apply to past purchases and may not be combined with any other Zazzle promotional or volume discount offers. If a volume discount applies to your order, you will receive either the discount set forth in this offer or the standard volume discount, whichever is greater. Offer valid on Zazzle.com only.
Newburgh N.Y.
7,983 Posts
Joined Apr 2008
$5 Off T-Shirts, 30% Off Mugs, Calendars, and Cases This weekend only!

Enter code:VETERANSALE5 at checkout in the "Zazzle Coupons/Gift Certificates" box

$5.00 of the shirt net sale price and/or 30% of the mug, calendar, and case net sale price will be deducted when one or more qualifying shirts, calendars, mugs, and/or cases are purchased and the coupon code VETERANSALE5 is applied at checkout. The net sale price is the price of the product (excluding shipping and taxes). Offer is valid through November 13, 2011 11:59pm PT. This offer does not apply to screen printed apparel. This offer does not apply to past purchases and may not be combined with any other Zazzle promotional or volume discount offers. If a volume discount applies to your order, you will receive either the discount set forth in this offer or the standard volume discount, whichever is greater. Offer valid on Zazzle.com only.
Newburgh N.Y.
7,983 Posts
Joined Apr 2008
$5 Off T-Shirts, 30% Off Mugs, Calendars, and Cases This weekend only!

Enter code:VETERANSALE5 at checkout in the "Zazzle Coupons/Gift Certificates" box
Good Morning!

I got an email last night and Zazzle now has flexable magnets availabe so I added a few new magnets with our three logo's! Also; while I was there I also added two new Embroidered Polo's in the "More Shirts" category which are also available in a variety of other styles and colors! Hope you like them!

desert SW
9,905 Posts
Joined Nov 2004
We currently have 4 logos which have been presented to the committee. To see the designs, check out the shop on Zazzle which Barry has been working so deligently upon. http://www.zazzle.com/ny2nolacruz

Zazzle give us the opportunity of opening up our own "store" and shoppers can pick and choose which items they want to purchase. Each customer is then responsible for the merchandise cost and shipping charges. You can use major credit cards or PayPal to make your purchases. Since Zazzle gives the shop owner a small commission, Barry will be reimbusing that amount sometime during our cruise.

You can order any number of items in the Zazzle store. T-shirts, polos, sweatshirts, mugs, magnets, ornaments, etc. Sizes for men, women and kids. And did I mention the vast color selection?

Prices of t-shirts range from an economy style (printed on one side) for less than $15 and go up from there. I can attest to the quality of the long-sleeved shirts since I ordered some for our Sun cruise. Shipping is quite fast, too.

We now have to decide which of the 4 logos will be our "official" logo to use for Meet and Greet/Photo session, etc. They all have a central theme of Big Apple to Big Easy. I'm asking you to vote for one design:

A. Statue of Liberty/Jazz Scene
B. Big Apple/Jazz Scene
C. Star in a porthole
D. Stretched Star

Each cruiser should vote once for the design of their choice. That will become the "official" logo. But please don't hesitate to purchase any of the other well-designed items.

Voting ends Wednesday, 11/23. Thank you!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
OceanDreaming2 <--email
Mary

Coming up:

Newburgh N.Y.
7,983 Posts
Joined Apr 2008
Originally posted by OceanDreaming2
We currently have 4 logos which have been presented to the committee. To see the designs, check out the shop on Zazzle which Barry has been working so deligently upon. http://www.zazzle.com/ny2nolacruz

Zazzle give us the opportunity of opening up our own "store" and shoppers can pick and choose which items they want to purchase. Each customer is then responsible for the merchandise cost and shipping charges. You can use major credit cards or PayPal to make your purchases. Since Zazzle gives the shop owner a small commission, Barry will be reimbusing that amount sometime during our cruise.

You can order any number of items in the Zazzle store. T-shirts, polos, sweatshirts, mugs, magnets, ornaments, etc. Sizes for men, women and kids. And did I mention the vast color selection?

Prices of t-shirts range from an economy style (printed on one side) for less than $15 and go up from there. I can attest to the quality of the long-sleeved shirts since I ordered some for our Sun cruise. Shipping is quite fast, too.

We now have to decide which of the 4 logos will be our "official" logo to use for Meet and Greet/Photo session, etc. They all have a central theme of Big Apple to Big Easy. I'm asking you to vote for one design:

B. Big Apple/Jazz Scene
C. Star in a porthole
D. Stretched Star

Each cruiser should vote once for the design of their choice. That will become the "official" logo. But please don't hesitate to purchase any of the other well-designed items.

Nice job and thank you Mary!

Carol and I vote for the Stretched Star but will be happy with any of them!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Previous Cruises:

NCL Gem Fla. Nassau 5/16 Pics, NCL Breakaway Bermuda 9/15, NCL Breakaway Fla, GSC, Nassau 3/15 Pics Vids, NCL Breakaway Fla, GSC, Nassau 3/14 Pics, Carnival Splendor GT, HMC, Nassau 10/13 Pics Vids, Carnival Miracle Fla., Nassau, Freeport 11/12 Pics Vids, NCL Jewel Fla., GSC, Nassau 5/11 Washy Vid, Carnival Miracle OBMC CC Group E. Carib. 5/10 Pics, NCL Dawn "Kings Wharf Rats" CC Group Bermuda 6/09 Pics Vids, Carnival Destiny S. Carib 5/08, NCL Crown Bermuda 8/06, Carnival Destiny S. Carib 4/04, RC Bermuda 8/02, Princess W. Carib 4/00, Celebrity Zenith Bermuda 8/97
S2C
Newburgh N.Y.
7,983 Posts
Joined Apr 2008
Just got this with my mug and thought I'd share!

$5.00 Off Single Usage Coupon!

Enter code:YNBMHWRSQQECRYPHSNLR at checkout in the "Zazzle Coupons/Gift Certificates" box

* $5.00 discount applies to Zazzle orders with a subtotal (before shipping and taxes) of $5.00 or more when the unique coupon code YNBMHWRSQQECRYPHSNLR is applied at checkout. Offer is valid until November 20, 2011 at 11:59pm PT. This offer does not apply to past purchases and may not be combined with any other Zazzle promotional or volume discount offers. This promotional offer may not be used on Zazzle gift certificates. Offer valid on Zazzle.com only.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Previous Cruises:

S2C
Newburgh N.Y.
7,983 Posts
Joined Apr 2008
Just got this this email. Check it out!

* 50% of the t-shirt, mug, card, photo card, invitation, wrapped canvas, calendar, case, ornament, necklace and keychain net sale price will be deducted when one or more qualifying items are purchased and the coupon code FFHSHUGEDEAL is applied at checkout on or before November 18, 2011 4:01pm PT.

20% of the t-shirt, mug, card, photo card, invitation, wrapped canvas, calendar, case, ornament, necklace and keychain net sale price will be deducted when one or more qualifying items are purchased and the coupon code FFHSHUGEDEAL is applied at checkout on or before November 20, 2011 11:59pm PT. No discount will be applied after November 20, 2011. The net sale price is the price of the product (excluding shipping and taxes). This offer does not apply to screen printed apparel. This offer does not apply to past purchases and may not be combined with any other Zazzle promotional or volume discount offers. If a volume discount applies to your order, you will receive either the discount set forth in this offer or the standard volume discount, whichever is greater. Offer valid on Zazzle.com only.

Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Previous Cruises:

S2C
St Rose, LA
52 Posts
Joined Aug 2007

B. Big Apple/Jazz Scene
C. Star in a porthole
D. Stretched Star

Ray & I vote for A. Statue of Liberty/Jazz Scene. While I like the Big Apple, I don't think it represents New Orleans enough.

Thanks for all of everyone's work on the logos. Great job
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Dee Dee

Norwegian "Star" October 12
Carnival "Triumph" June '10
Princess "Coral" June '08
Carnival "Fantasy" May '07

Newburgh N.Y.
7,983 Posts
Joined Apr 2008
* 50% of the t-shirt, mug, card, photo card, invitation, wrapped canvas, calendar, case, ornament, necklace and keychain net sale price will be deducted when one or more qualifying items are purchased and the coupon code FFHSHUGEDEAL is applied at checkout on or before November 18, 2011 4:01pm PT.

20% of the t-shirt, mug, card, photo card, invitation, wrapped canvas, calendar, case, ornament, necklace and keychain net sale price will be deducted when one or more qualifying items are purchased and the coupon code FFHSHUGEDEAL is applied at checkout on or before November 20, 2011 11:59pm PT. No discount will be applied after November 20, 2011. The net sale price is the price of the product (excluding shipping and taxes). This offer does not apply to screen printed apparel. This offer does not apply to past purchases and may not be combined with any other Zazzle promotional or volume discount offers. If a volume discount applies to your order, you will receive either the discount set forth in this offer or the standard volume discount, whichever is greater. Offer valid on Zazzle.com only.

Newburgh N.Y.
7,983 Posts
Joined Apr 2008
Good morning!

There's still time to save 20% on select items and make sure you checkout the new keychains I just added via the link below!

Newburgh N.Y.
7,983 Posts
Joined Apr 2008
Good morning!

There's still time to save 20% on select items and make sure you checkout the new keychains I just added via the link below!

Just got this in an email!

*25% of the case, necklace, magnet and mug net sale price will be deducted when one or more qualifying products are purchased and the coupon code STOCKINGGIFT is applied at checkout. 10% of the Zazzle Custom Stamp sheet net sale price will be deducted when one or more qualifying Zazzle Custom Stamp sheets are purchased and the coupon code STOCKINGGIFT is applied at checkout. For most products, the net sale price is the price of the product (excluding shipping and taxes). For Zazzle Custom Stamps, the net sale price is the difference between the price of the Zazzle Custom Stamps (excluding shipping and taxes) and the face value of the postage. Offer is valid until November 27, 2011 at 11:59pm PT.
Newburgh N.Y.
7,983 Posts
Joined Apr 2008

*25% of the case, necklace, magnet and mug net sale price will be deducted when one or more qualifying products are purchased and the coupon code STOCKINGGIFT is applied at checkout. 10% of the Zazzle Custom Stamp sheet net sale price will be deducted when one or more qualifying Zazzle Custom Stamp sheets are purchased and the coupon code STOCKINGGIFT is applied at checkout. For most products, the net sale price is the price of the product (excluding shipping and taxes). For Zazzle Custom Stamps, the net sale price is the difference between the price of the Zazzle Custom Stamps (excluding shipping and taxes) and the face value of the postage. Offer is valid until November 27, 2011 at 11:59pm PT.
*25% of the skateboard, wrapped canvas, framed poster print, t-shirt and mug net sale price will be deducted when one or more qualifying products are purchased and the coupon code STOCKINGBUST is applied at checkout. The net sale price is the price of the product (excluding shipping and taxes). Offer is valid until November 27, 2011 at 11:59pm PT. This offer does not apply to past purchases and may not be combined with any other Zazzle promotional or volume discount offers. This offer does not apply to screen printed apparel. If a volume discount applies to your order, you will receive either the discount set forth in this offer or the standard volume discount, whichever is greater. Offer valid on Zazzle.com only.
desert SW
9,905 Posts
Joined Nov 2004

B. Big Apple/Jazz Scene
C. Star in a porthole
D. Stretched Star

Last chance to vote tonight!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
OceanDreaming2 <--email
Mary

Coming up:

Newburgh N.Y.
7,983 Posts
Joined Apr 2008
The Votes Are In...

The Big Apple design wins by a landslide!
Final results:
Big Apple - 32 votes
NYC/Jazz - 13 votes
Stretched Star - 2 votes
Porthole - 6 votes

So, when ordering logo products keep the Big Apple in mind. The other logos are still available, too. And they all have the same common theme: Big Apple to Big Easy.

Thanks to all who took the time to vote. Let the shopping begin! (or continue)
Just got this in an email!

*25% of the skateboard, wrapped canvas, framed poster print, t-shirt and mug net sale price will be deducted when one or more qualifying products are purchased and the coupon code STOCKINGBUST is applied at checkout. The net sale price is the price of the product (excluding shipping and taxes). Offer is valid until November 27, 2011 at 11:59pm PT. This offer does not apply to past purchases and may not be combined with any other Zazzle promotional or volume discount offers. This offer does not apply to screen printed apparel. If a volume discount applies to your order, you will receive either the discount set forth in this offer or the standard volume discount, whichever is greater. Offer valid on Zazzle.com only.
With the voting now completed, please note that both promotions detailed above are active until 11/27/2011 and who know what may come for Black Friday?

When shopping, make sure you visit our More Shirts / Hats / Mugs category for some other designs including our Value one-sided shirts and the 3 logo mugs! Hope you all enjoy your holidays and shopping!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Previous Cruises:

S2C
Newburgh N.Y.
7,983 Posts
Joined Apr 2008
Things just got even better with Black Friday extra savings!:

50% of the mug and/or shirt product net sale price will be deducted when one or more qualifying products are purchased and the coupon code BLKFRIDAYSRY is applied at checkout. Offer is valid until November 27, 2011 at 11:59pm PT. This offer does not apply to screen printed apparel. This offer does not apply to past purchases and may not be combined with any other Zazzle promotional or volume discount offers. If a volume discount applies to your order, you will receive either the discount set forth in this offer or the standard volume discount, whichever is greater. Offer valid on Zazzle.com only.