HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 07:02 AM.
Rockaway NY
424 Posts
Joined Dec 2010
Originally posted by *Luv2Cruz*
Things just got even better with Black Friday extra savings!:

50% of the mug and/or shirt product net sale price will be deducted when one or more qualifying products are purchased and the coupon code BLKFRIDAYSRY is applied at checkout. Offer is valid until November 27, 2011 at 11:59pm PT. This offer does not apply to screen printed apparel. This offer does not apply to past purchases and may not be combined with any other Zazzle promotional or volume discount offers. If a volume discount applies to your order, you will receive either the discount set forth in this offer or the standard volume discount, whichever is greater. Offer valid on Zazzle.com only.

Saved $$$$ ordered shirts for the hubby and myself. How do I make the months go by faster??? Fran
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Ashtabula,OH
104 Posts
Joined Jul 2006
I just took advantage of this TERRIFIC deal!!! Thank you so much for posting this great sale. Great savings. Can't wait for this cruise & meet all of the wonderful people on it!!!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Bev & Pete.
--What are you doing with your DASH?--
BEV 10/13/1953 -- ??/??/????

MV GALAPAGOS II - Galapagos Islands July 2009
NORWEGIAN DAWN - E. Caribbean Feb. 2008
NORWEGIAN SUN - Alaska - Aug. 2006
Haddon Heights N.J.
489 Posts
Joined Oct 2005

50% of the mug and/or shirt product net sale price will be deducted when one or more qualifying products are purchased and the coupon code BLKFRIDAYSRY is applied at checkout. Offer is valid until November 27, 2011 at 11:59pm PT. This offer does not apply to screen printed apparel. This offer does not apply to past purchases and may not be combined with any other Zazzle promotional or volume discount offers. If a volume discount applies to your order, you will receive either the discount set forth in this offer or the standard volume discount, whichever is greater. Offer valid on Zazzle.com only.
I'm assuming the T shirts are not screen printed.Is this correct?
Ashtabula,OH
104 Posts
Joined Jul 2006
Originally posted by craigers
I ordered the T shirts with the logo on them. I don't know if they are screen printed - I assume they are - not sure I'd know the difference They looked like nice T shirts.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Bev & Pete.
--What are you doing with your DASH?--
BEV 10/13/1953 -- ??/??/????

MV GALAPAGOS II - Galapagos Islands July 2009
NORWEGIAN DAWN - E. Caribbean Feb. 2008
NORWEGIAN SUN - Alaska - Aug. 2006
Newburgh N.Y.
7,983 Posts
Joined Apr 2008
Originally posted by Rockapulco
Saved $$$$ ordered shirts for the hubby and myself. How do I make the months go by faster??? Fran
We can't wait either!
Originally posted by schubean
I just took advantage of this TERRIFIC deal!!! Thank you so much for posting this great sale. Great savings. Can't wait for this cruise & meet all of the wonderful people on it!!!
It's gonna be great!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by schubean
I ordered the T shirts with the logo on them. I don't know if they are screen printed - I assume they are - not sure I'd know the difference They looked like nice T shirts.
Here's what it says on the Zazzle site. Hope this helps!

"In manufacturing our products, we use a new digital technology that chemically bonds ink to cotton molecules, resulting in brilliant colors and photographic quality. The image is soft, breathable, vibrant and durable, without that "decal" feel typically imparted by heat-transfer and screen print methods. There is no overprint around the image area, and images have a “wash fastness” equal to or better than other print methods on 100% cotton."
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

NCL Escape 10.14.18 NYC, Fla, GSC, Nassau M&G's and More… Details Sign Up

Previous Cruises:

NCL Gem Fla. Nassau 5/16 Pics, NCL Breakaway Bermuda 9/15, NCL Breakaway Fla, GSC, Nassau 3/15 Pics Vids, NCL Breakaway Fla, GSC, Nassau 3/14 Pics, Carnival Splendor GT, HMC, Nassau 10/13 Pics Vids, Carnival Miracle Fla., Nassau, Freeport 11/12 Pics Vids, NCL Jewel Fla., GSC, Nassau 5/11 Washy Vid, Carnival Miracle OBMC CC Group E. Carib. 5/10 Pics, NCL Dawn "Kings Wharf Rats" CC Group Bermuda 6/09 Pics Vids, Carnival Destiny S. Carib 5/08, NCL Crown Bermuda 8/06, Carnival Destiny S. Carib 4/04, RC Bermuda 8/02, Princess W. Carib 4/00, Celebrity Zenith Bermuda 8/97
S2C
Haddon Heights N.J.
489 Posts
Joined Oct 2005
I would like to buy some T shirts but I'm not sure what the quality difference is between the two choices.I know some people have received their T shirts already.Do you have an opinion? Thanks Don
Newburgh N.Y.
7,983 Posts
Joined Apr 2008
I would like to buy some T shirts but I'm not sure what the quality difference is between the two choices.I know some people have received their T shirts already.Do you have an opinion? Thanks Don
As I mentioned on the site, when you select a design each item will be available in a variety of styles, colors, prices, and sizes for men, women, children, and pets! Make sure when selecting an item you carefully read the description underneath the items picture!! This is especially true with apparel items as different styles may have special sizing considerations!

With that said, I have usually stay with the men’s basic T though I also purchased the ringer and ¾ sleeve shirts; and just today received our first Value shirt which looks excellent! I'm also a fan of the mugs and luv the new flexible magnets! And with 50% off right now, it's hard to go wrong! Below are the descriptions from the site and please visit the site for the notes regarding sizing! Hope this helps and please let me know if you have any more questions!

Basic T-Shirt
Comfortable, casual and loose fitting, our heavyweight t-shirt will quickly become one of your favorites. Made from 6.0 oz, pre-shrunk 100% cotton, it wears well on anyone. We’ve double-needle stitched the bottom and sleeve hems for extra durability. Imported.

Value T-Shirt
An affordable alternative heavyweight t-shirt for the value conscious consumer. Pre-shrunk and made from 5.5 oz 100% heavyweight cotton. It also has double-needle stitched bottom and hems for extra durability.
Newburgh N.Y.
7,983 Posts
Joined Apr 2008
Cyber Monday at the Zazzle Store: Sale ends TODAY at 10am PT!

Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Previous Cruises:

NCL Gem Fla. Nassau 5/16 Pics, NCL Breakaway Bermuda 9/15, NCL Breakaway Fla, GSC, Nassau 3/15 Pics Vids, NCL Breakaway Fla, GSC, Nassau 3/14 Pics, Carnival Splendor GT, HMC, Nassau 10/13 Pics Vids, Carnival Miracle Fla., Nassau, Freeport 11/12 Pics Vids, NCL Jewel Fla., GSC, Nassau 5/11 Washy Vid, Carnival Miracle OBMC CC Group E. Carib. 5/10 Pics, NCL Dawn "Kings Wharf Rats" CC Group Bermuda 6/09 Pics Vids, Carnival Destiny S. Carib 5/08, NCL Crown Bermuda 8/06, Carnival Destiny S. Carib 4/04, RC Bermuda 8/02, Princess W. Carib 4/00, Celebrity Zenith Bermuda 8/97
S2C
Newburgh N.Y.
7,983 Posts
Joined Apr 2008
Cyber Monday at the Zazzle Store: Sale ends TODAY at 10am PT!

Guess what; it's Cyber Tuesday already!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Previous Cruises:

S2C
Newburgh N.Y.
7,983 Posts
Joined Apr 2008
Look what I found to start off December!

Half The Price, All The JOY! 50% OFF Shirts & Mugs + Free Ship On $50+! TODAY ONLY! Use Code: HOLIDAYSALE1

Newburgh N.Y.
7,983 Posts
Joined Apr 2008
Half The Price, All The JOY! 50% OFF Shirts & Cases + Free Ship On $50+! TODAY ONLY!
Use Code: HOLIDAYSALE2
Newburgh N.Y.
7,983 Posts
Joined Apr 2008
Just in time for the holidays and while you're shopping, make sure you checkout all the different styles of mugs!!!

Half The Price, All The JOY! 50% OFF Ornaments & Mugs + Free Ship On $50+! TODAY ONLY!
Use Code: HOLIDAYSALE4
Newburgh N.Y.
7,983 Posts
Joined Apr 2008
December Dazzle Days Sale! 30% OFF SHIRTS & CASES! TODAY ONLY Use Code: DECSHIRTCASE
Newburgh N.Y.
7,983 Posts
Joined Apr 2008
Zazzle's White Christmas Sale!
50% Off White T-Shirts & 15% All Other Products! Use Code: HOLIDAYSSALE Ends Sunday

Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Previous Cruises:

S2C
Newburgh N.Y.
7,983 Posts
Joined Apr 2008
50% Off Bags, 40% Off Ornaments, 30% Off White Tee Shirts & Mugs, 10% Off All Products
USE PROMO CODE: FINALHOLIDAY Offer is valid through December 12, 2011 at 11:59 PM PT.
Newburgh N.Y.
7,983 Posts
Joined Apr 2008
50% Off shirts is back!

After Christmas Clean Up Wednesday! 50% OFF Shirts & Cards! TODAY ONLY! Use Code: SHIRTSNCARDS
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Previous Cruises:

S2C