My Upcoming Cruise is Cheaper Now!

croozluv

But I can't figure out if I had an Early Saver rate....I think that's the only rate that guarantees me the lowest rate (via refund/OBC), right? When I log into my Carnival account, I see my rate, but not what sort of code I purchased under- and I can't remember! Can anybody help me find the area I should look? :confused: Thanks!

call Carnival and ask them is easiest way.

Well I thought of that....But I'd prefer my husband not hear me. I'd rather he not know that I should have waited to book, and cost us an extra $100 :eek:

IF you have not made final payment then you can get a price reduction no matter how you booked the cruise!

IF you are after final payment then you can only get a reduction if you booked early saver.

Yep, we're past final payment (I'm fairly certain anyway, because we booked so recently). We booked it about a week ago, leaving 28 Feb. I figured it wouldn't go any cheaper. Now I wish I would've waited. $100 is a lot of money. :rolleyes:

Edited by DalesWife

But I can't figure out if I had an Early Saver rate....I think that's the only rate that guarantees me the lowest rate (via refund/OBC), right? When I log into my Carnival account, I see my rate, but not what sort of code I purchased under- and I can't remember! Can anybody help me find the area I should look? :confused: Thanks!

How about calling Carnival.