Belle

Fall is here but it doesn't mean we have to "fall" off the wagon you know

Some" Fall Food" is so good, need small portions or just say NO

Some say it's Fall.. it's so hot outside seems like summer

But Fall and Winter will be here, to me and other's it's a bummer

The dangerous Holidays are coming to those who like sweets

Also if like potato's, rice and bread with your meats

Have three months to eat right till the New Year

WE want loss's but staying the same better than a gain during this time.. you hear

Know we can do it even we know it's hard with all the food

But when we watch it and eat less or not at all... We Feel Good (y)

Reminding you all I'm leaving Sunday the 1st. :cool:

Will miss 5 weigh-ins. .

So would someone each week start the weigh-in. Whoever

wants to or who comes in first. Maybe I might even start it

but you can't count on it. I have internet but you know on a cruise

your busy and having fun. Seeing a show at night ect. :wine-glass:

So Thank You for whoever starts the post each Thursday.:)

Will TRY to eat well and get exercise by walking. Would like to see

No gain on the scale or a small gain for my 35 day cruise! :ship:

Will I make my Goal?:eek:

Enjoy your cruise Belle!

I know I haven’t been here the last month or so but the scale kinda plateaued after 15 pounds down. This week I am down 2 pounds thankfully. We leave for our cruise in 37 days. In that time I would like to lose 15 more pounds. I’m planning on being more strict with my eating and more working out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Missy and Diana, great losses. Congratulations!

I am up 2 lbs. :( Belle is absolutely right, you can gain 2 lbs overnight but then it takes two weeks to get it off.

Belle, have a wonderful cruise. We will miss you.

Rose

This is the week of the 2's so far!

Missy, Diana and cruises42 congrats on your 2 lbs lost in a week!

You 3 are doing something right! Keep it up.

Rose I know it, don't know why. Not Fair! You;ll get it off.

Thanks for wishing me a Bon Voyage. I'll miss you all too.

I'll have a drink for you all it's the least I can do for you.:)

Good morning everyone. Sorry to break the 2 trend, but I’m up 1.

Congrats to all the losers! Rose and I will just have to go back to the drawing board. [emoji26]

I finally started adding in pushups this week, so I’m hoping that might be a reason for my increase. It’s definitely not the wing feast I shared with my wife yesterday at lunch though.

Belle, I hope you have a wonderful time! You know you could just do a live review and let us tag along! I know, that’s a chore. Anyway, what ship will you be on? Sorry I probably missed that in earlier posts. Take care and we’ll attempt to manage here in your absence.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Mike

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Bon Voyage Belle, have a great trip.

As of this morning I'm at 205 again, up 15 from the end of August. I guess when I fall off the wagon, the wagon is running along the side of a cliff :o

No more training trips for a while, and the missus towed the line while I was gone and is still sticking to her good eating habits. Everything is here to allow me to get back on the tracks and leave the excessive amounts of crappy food and drink behind and be a good boy again.

Now if I could run as fast as the new dog - took her to the dog park yesterday (second time ever) and she did great - but when she takes off and returns - she's a flat out missile. I certainly can't keep up, but being fenced in she can't get too far. After one week she walks perfect on the leash and is just we hoped for - sweet to everyone and everything, smart, listens (mostly...pretty sure she's only 12 months or so vs. 18 the shelter thought she was - lots of puppy still in her).

Mornings are nice but still warm during the days so it'll probably be a hike this morning and walks in the evening. I'm dusting off the bike so I can get more cardio in. I know it'll feel good to get back out, but that first step (getting up at 4am) is a bit of a challenge anymore. Back to my 16/8 fast schedule - I'm only eating 1200-1400 calories between noon and 8pm - with water (with fiber powder mixed in), tea, and coffee in the mornings.

Glad to see all the other's experiences, thanks for checking in and letting me know that year after year, lot's of us still try and do our best to get and/or stay healthy. See ya'!

Hi all!

Belle ~ you got that right! It sure is fall, we had to put the furnace on today & the leaves are falling too.

Bon voyage & have a great cruise! We'll really miss you with you gone so long!

Well, as sometimes happens my Friday weigh in was better than Thursday's so I'll say I'm down 1.2 vs 0.4.;)

What a difference a day makes eh? I'm starting off a bit heavier than before my last 2 trips so don't feel good about that.

Have a great week & see you later.

~ Jo ~ :)

Morning All

Mike you'll get the 1 lb off in no time, I know.

Won't write a blog but will try to come in and

say what I'm doing. On the Emerald Princess.

shootr you just hit a big bump in the road, know

you'll get passed it and lose those pounds. Helps wife

doing it to. Sounds like you have a great dog!

Jo good you had a loss. Your cruise is soon. Bon Voyage!

Hope you get warm weather.

Yes hate to say it, this has to be a life style for ALL of US.

Eat healthy, exercise and to keep losing or to keep maintaining.

Bon Voyage to all of you sailing in the next few months! :ship:

Like I said will try and come in and write. Everyone Take Care!

Belle, enjoy your journey. We'll miss you.

Mike and Rose, sorry you guys gained. Mike, at least you ate some yummy wings with your wife......

Jo, good loss and see you have 2 cruises before I leave Oct. 26th for mine. Cruises42, good loss for you too.

Shootr, bummer on the gain but your buddy will help you. I'm sure you guys will have great walks together.

Hope everyone enjoys the rest of the weekend.

Diana

Wierd how I can go nuts for a week, then it seems fairly easy to get back on track. Eating is going good again, and with no bad stuff in the house, the occasional temptations can't be satisfied so apples, strawberries, and protein shakes fill the bill.

The dog is a great distraction - she's a work in progress. Lots of puppy to overcome but she's smart and is taking to training well. Going to lose the spike collar and switch to a chest harness. It worked great, she walks in step well, so now it's getting her understanding commands when there's distractions. But getting her out 2-3 times a day keeps us both from getting bored.

And she's so darn adorable!

137440c457ddc370023ea19060cb0fb0.jpg

Can I join your group? I am doing ww and weigh in on thursdays.
Perfect! There is a new thread every Thursday (it'll have the date in the header), so just jump on in and share as little or as much as you want.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Sandy, yes, please join us. Usually a lady named Belle starts our weekly Thursday weigh-in threads but she is off for the next 6 weeks cruising, lucky lady!

Someone will start the thread in her absence. We post whether we lost, gained or stayed the same. Some post their weight, but most don't.

We encourage and support each other. We're a friendly bunch and all have our ups and downs, good weeks and bad.

Shootr, your dog is coming along. Glad you are back to healthy eating. We have lots of fruit in the house too, we snack on that.

Diana