Cunard CEO email address?

ann141

Thank you for your replies.I now have it. I find that usually if I contact customer services of most cruise lines and copy in the CEO the issue gets dealt with more quickly.

I would also like to copy in the CEO on an e.mail to customer services. Would you mind sharing the contact please?

The link above has all that. It's simply Cunard's page on the elliott.org site which contains links for corporations of all types - and advice on how to most effectively get action on complaints and requests.

http://www.elliott.org/company-contacts/cunard/

- Mark

Please take no offense, but there are Users in this very forum who get 1500 emails during a holiday (See:https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2642318). Just imagine how many emails the average CEO gets per day and how long it would take to personally answer them.

Unless it includes a problem that does not involve any criminal offense or presents serious threat to Cunard's reputation, I doubt your message will get any attention from the Head Honcho. It will be dealt with by Minions anyway (yes I do mean the yellow ones!).

Please take no offense, but there are Users in this very forum who get 1500 emails during a holiday (See:https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2642318). Just imagine how many emails the average CEO gets per day and how long it would take to personally answer them.

Unless it includes a problem that does not involve any criminal offense or presents serious threat to Cunard's reputation, I doubt your message will get any attention from the Head Honcho. It will be dealt with by Minions anyway (yes I do mean the yellow ones!).

I realise that the CEO is unlikely to read the e mail personally.I find though that if I email customer services and copy in the CEO I get a reply quicker than if I just e mail customer services.

Indeed. In a couple of disputes, I've cc'ed (or addressed, depending on the situation) a top executive for the express purpose of dealing with one of the "flack catchers" who get the emails and are typically problem-solvers with reach and who typically need to track and report on each item that comes their way.

- Mark

... I find that usually if I contact customer services of most cruise lines and copy in the CEO the issue gets dealt with more quickly.
Do you find you have to do this regularly/frequently? Edited by pepperrn

So then how can you possibly know that you get a quicker reply when you copy in the CEO compared to not doing so ?

I have never previously emailed Cunard(hence the request for the email address).A few years ago I emailed customer services of another cruise line and waited the 28 days that they stated they may take to reply, phoned up and was told my e mail must have been mislaid.Someone suggested copying in the Ceo and on thhe couple of occasions when I have done so I have had a reply within a week!

This is the message I got from Cunard in December 2016, as an automated reply directly after I sent them an email. They answered my questions within a week. In my opinion, they can't compete with your local baker or butcher in terms of personal customer service, but they get things done within reasonable time.

"Thank you for contacting the Guest Relations Team. Your email is important to us, please accept this as confirmation of receipt.

Although we endeavour to respond as quickly as possible, at busier times or if investigation is required it may take up to 28 days to respond. If your query is of an urgent nature, or if you depart within the next 48 hours, please call us Customer Contact Centre on 0843 374 0000, where one of our Personal Cruise Experts will be happy to help."

What other cruise line did you have issues with?

This is the message I got from Cunard in December 2016, as an automated reply directly after I sent them an email. They answered my questions within a week. In my opinion, they can't compete with your local baker or butcher in terms of personal customer service, but they get things done within reasonable time.

"Thank you for contacting the Guest Relations Team. Your email is important to us, please accept this as confirmation of receipt.

Although we endeavour to respond as quickly as possible, at busier times or if investigation is required it may take up to 28 days to respond. If your query is of an urgent nature, or if you depart within the next 48 hours, please call us Customer Contact Centre on 0843 374 0000, where one of our Personal Cruise Experts will be happy to help."

What other cruise line did you have issues with?

I agree a week is a reasonable time for a reply and that is a similar automated message i received from the other cruise line.I mainly copied in the CEO after not receiving a reply after 28 days and finding that others on another forum said it often took them weeks to receive a reply suggesting copying in the CEO.