Bingo prices

Fishymom

I love a good game of Bingo on the ship, but I have to admit the sticker price always shocks me....notice I didn't say stops me ;)

Those that have cruised and played on other lines ( no need to name, names since this is NCL board)

Are NCL Bingo package prices ($29, $49 and $69) in line with others?

I'd say they do seem to be.

We did a short 3 day 2 night to Grand Bahama at the beginning of July. Night 2 we did Bingo and it was $40 for 3 boards (1 for each game). They were the type where they had like 3/4 of a hole and you fold back/down the paper for the # called on your board.

This time last year did a 7 day through a whale tail ship and we played bingo. It was around $40 or $50. It included 3 boards for each of 3 games (so 9 boards total) and a "collectible dabber". I won the 1st game on the 1st night and got a $100 OBC. That was nice as we hadn't originally had any extra $$ for drinks and the OBC winnings covered bingo and a few drinks.

I love a good game of Bingo on the ship, but I have to admit the sticker price always shocks me....notice I didn't say stops me ;)

Those that have cruised and played on other lines ( no need to name, names since this is NCL board)

Are NCL Bingo package prices ($29, $49 and $69) in line with others?

I think they are inline, although I don't have specific numbers to cite. We've been on NCL, RCCL, and CCL recently and they all seemed to be about the same.

Bingo costs an arm and a leg. The payouts are pitiful. Truly robbery on the high seas.

Well, reality can be funny too. I happened to like your answer very much and I get it, bingo = 'pirates of the seas'. Maybe I even play a game to use/waste some of my OBC, we'll see. Thanks.:D:D