Fashion Week Activities

Jack E Dawson

My wife and I have booked the Fashion Week TA. Having never been on the Fashion Week Cruise before, we were wondering what related activities will there be that we are allowed to attend. We already have he list of speakers but are wondering if there or other events, such as fashion shows, that are open to all passengers.

Thanks

Yes the fashion events are open to 'all' guests. There will be a couple of fashion shows either in the Queens Ballroom or the Royal Court Theatre. There will be ample seating for everyone who attends ( should the numbers exceed then arrangements will be in place for a repeat show, later on during the voyage.

There will be opportunities to attend Q&A sessions with the various fashion influencers. A full programe of all the events will be in your stateroom on embarkation

Transatlantic Fashion Week crossing will be of interest to the Gentleman guests too, it's not just centred around the ladies ;)

I shall also be on this voyage , my third consecutive TFW crossing ( even booked it again for 2019)