Bella Perlina

spyder209

I've gotten these bracelets on ncl, rccl, and carnival. One of my charms fell off and I saw that the link actually broke. I brought it on board on my next cruise and the store employee fixed it for me. I didn't have a receipt. I'm not even sure I had the box. So give it a try. I didn't tell them I bought it on a competitor ship though.

Thank you, I will give it a try :)

• 1 month later...

Hi, I also purchased one of these bracelets recently on our cruise, I've only worn mine a couple of times and haven't had any issues. I've just found this website it is for the actual Bella Perlina bracelets and says they were exclusively sold on cruise ships for 6 years but now they can be purchased online. Hope this helps! http://bellaperlina.ca/

Hi, I also purchased one of these bracelets recently on our cruise, I've only worn mine a couple of times and haven't had any issues. I've just found this website it is for the actual Bella Perlina bracelets and says they were exclusively sold on cruise ships for 6 years but now they can be purchased online. Hope this helps! http://bellaperlina.ca/

Thank you for that!! It led me to the U.S. site, at http://bellaperlinacharms.com/. I kept wishing I had gotten a couple more charms onboard - now I can! :)

I bought the bangle, unscrewed the ball to add some extra beads that I bought and the screw is stripped, don't waste your money, pay extra for Pandora and you will have a real keepsake. Never even got to wear it.

Edited by EASTCOASTERNB

• 8 months later...

Your posts were all helpful info! Especially the link to web pages should one want to buy charms. I bought my bracelets recently from a Mediterranean Cruise. I like them a lot :) although I find it strange that what should be their main web page is basically non existent. There is no guarantee for the products either. The first bracelet I was about to buy missed one of the hanging charm bits, so always be careful and inspect the product closely.

• 9 months later...

The Bella Perlina bracelets are quite honestly, junk.

For what you pay, it's cheap costume jewellery. I've had them break putting them on they day I bought them. The ship will exchange them if it breaks while you are board, but I would not expect any kind of warranty.

To the OP, you can buy more cheap beads from stores like Michaels and Walmart.

Someone mentioned buying Pandora beads, and I would not do this, because the bella perlina bracelets/clasps are CHEAP and they will eventually break. IF you want to invest in Pandora Beads, buy a Pandora bracelet that has a solid clasp. Pandora usually has sales twice a year where you can get a free bracelet with the purchase of beads.

• 5 months later...

If you can't find them as a necklace, check you local Hallmark store. They carry a similar brand and have supplemented my bracelet with charms purchased there. I know they have necklaces available.

Does anyone know if they sell them as a necklace? I bought a bracelet on our last cruise but would like to transfer the beads to a necklace.

• 3 months later...

I went to the web site Daveron suggested ...it doesn't exist. I love my bracelet but almost lost it cause it came un screwed. My daughter lost her slipper charm the first time she wore it. Hopefully I can find another slipper to replace it. Disney store has one I might get. I am thinking of taking them to a jeweler to put a different clasp on .

• 6 months later...

I just found this by googling "Bella Perlina bracelet" and now I'm worried. My mother, who is on a fixed income, went on her first (and possibly last ever) cruise last year. She apparently bought one of these bracelets during one of those mob sales because she thought she was getting a good deal. Who knows? Maybe she was. I personally tend to avoid those because I'm not really into fashion jewelry and even if I was, I wouldn't go on a cruise ship to purchase it. Probably.

Anyway..she brought it back, stuck it in a closet and promptly forgot about it until mid-December, when she started hunting for Christmas gifts. She found it in the back of the closet and decided to give it to me because she couldn't think of anything else to give me. Which OK, fine. I'm OK with this.

Now I'm worried that it's going to be a cheap piece of junk (it's actually in the mail to me and will arrive probably Thurs or Friday) and won't hold up. :(

I don't have a Bella Perlina, but I have another Pandora knock off and I bought a lot of beads online. They are all from China as I think the ones sold on the ship are and the prices were really low.

Just google Pandora beads and I bet you will find a bunch of them. I have several of the bracelets in different colors, but I think they are too bulky to wear with a lot of beads.

My daughter-in-law has all Pandora ones and she stopped with the beads after a few so it wouldn't be as bulky. The ones on the ship are truly costume jewelry, but I think in the overall, Pandora charges a lot more, but I'm not saying they are better quality than the googled ones.

I don't think that they are cheap jewelry. They're pretty. I have a Pandora knock off that I purchased in Spain and another one that I purchased from Blair. It is just a bracelet. If you have finer tastes, then it is probably not what you would purchase for yourself or wear. But I like them, if I feel like wearing a bracelet. They don't look cheap. (I don't think)

But then again, I have never actually looked at someone's bracelet or jewelry and had a thought that it might look cheap. It is just personal decoration.