Mariner of Seas - Will she be done by June 25th sailing

Love to see photos of the Mariner, trying to decide when to book for first time on her - either Feb or April school break. Love the fact she's getting refurbished. Have been on RC Majesty twice and this ship has so much more for kids. Would booking during a school break be a crazy idea?? Or should we take them out of school...? Thoughts?

Would booking during a school break be a crazy idea?? Or should we take them out of school...? Thoughts?

Depends on what you are looking for- lower cost and fewer other kids on non holiday/ school break weeks.

Going on her July 13th - can't wait. Would love to see pics of the panorama ocean views rooms! I was super disappointed to find out that the escape room has an age requirement of 14 though. My 12 yr old is disappointed but thankfully there are a ton of other things for her to do.

Going on her July 13th - can't wait. Would love to see pics of the panorama ocean views rooms! I was super disappointed to find out that the escape room has an age requirement of 14 though. My 12 yr old is disappointed but thankfully there are a ton of other things for her to do.

I’ll be in a 1T (Promenade View Interior Stateroom) midship on Deck 6. It will be interesting to see the renovations made to the Promenade from just looking outside my cabin window.

For all the Mariner watchers, according to marine traffic she is approaching Freeport at this time at a speed of 8.3knots.

Thanks, I checked yesterday and it hadn't updated. Anyone have the link to the ship webcams, i can't find it on the new website.

SouthFloridaLocal....thanks so much for starting a new thread with pics and info....my husband and I will be on he August 3rd sailing....so interested to hear about it...if you can, could you save your daily compass and let us know the times of the shows....Thanks, again, Amy

SouthFloridaLocal....thanks so much for starting a new thread with pics and info....my husband and I will be on he August 3rd sailing....so interested to hear about it...if you can, could you save your daily compass and let us know the times of the shows....Thanks, again, Amy

You’re so welcome! I’ll make sure to take pics of the Daily Compass. I’ll only get it for one night, so it may not be too helpful. With it being a 2-night sailing, I’ll be crying when I get off on Sunday lol

You’re so welcome! I’ll make sure to take pics of the Daily Compass. I’ll only get it for one night, so it may not be too helpful. With it being a 2-night sailing, I’ll be crying when I get off on Sunday lol

I'd love to follow that thread! Where can I find it?

On a different note, does anyone know if the ship will have a toddler friendly (swim diaper friendly) splash area? I know the Freedom has one and I believe the Indy got one after that refurbishment. Just trying to confirm for our 7/13 cruise otherwise I'll plan on adding another beach excursion.

On a different note, does anyone know if the ship will have a toddler friendly (swim diaper friendly) splash area? I know the Freedom has one and I believe the Indy got one after that refurbishment. Just trying to confirm for our 7/13 cruise otherwise I'll plan on adding another beach excursion.

We will have to wait for a report (probably next week) before we know for sure, but my guess would be that they have added a swim diaper area like they did on Adventure.

I’ll be making it after I get off the ship on Sunday. I’m going straight to work after the cruise, but it will be posted hopefully by end of day Sunday.

Yeah!!! Thank you!! We just ( and I mean like just off the phone with RC) booked for the Feb. 18 sailing.

Anybody have any info on the new, Spacious Panoramic Ocean View cabins on Deck 12?

She’s still tied to the dock. Why are they leaving so late? We are on her Monday and they have moved out departure time 4:30

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk