NCL Gem - Thanksgiving

CalGal777sprotoge

Has anyone sailed on the Gem during Thanksgiving? Wanting to know if we can expect a traditional holiday meal? Are the holiday nights generally more formal attire? Thank you in advance for your feedback...

I'd try the dedicated NCL forum: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=107.

Better chance for more folks with direct experience to see your question on that forum.

Thank you, first time posting a thread and of course I do it wrong, I reposted to the NCL board you suggested. I don't know how to delete this thread sorry. I'm still learning to navigate Cruise Critic..

You're welcome.

By the way, you didn't post wrong, you may get some very useful responses here. It's just that the probability is you will get more responses on the other forum.

Good luck.

We had a traditional Thanksgiving dinner on the Gem, although you don't get to have the turkey carved at your table. LOL! It was not a formal night, just the regular dress code.

Thank you for the information, I was wondering since Thanksgiving is more of an American holiday if it was even done...and now I know and I don't need any holiday formal attire, my husband will be happy I won't need to go shopping for that:D ....appreciate your help.