Live from the 2/18 Crown Princess

Host CJSKIDS

On board the Crown for 5 nights! Check in was a breeze. First on board and got our sanctuary seats for the sea days.

Finishing lunch in the main dining room and wow, was a difference from our lunch in December on the Regal. Excellent! My husband said the salmon was one of the best he has ever had.

And happy to report they now have Corona on board! I’m a happy camper!

On board the Crown for 5 nights! Check in was a breeze. First on board and got our sanctuary seats for the sea days.

Finishing lunch in the main dining room and wow, was a difference from our lunch in December on the Regal. Excellent! My husband said the salmon was one of the best he has ever had.

And happy to report they now have Corona on board! I’m a happy camper!

Is the lotus pool open? I've read there were some problems with it.

Is the lotus pool open? I've read there were some problems with it.

Yes it’s open and full. Doors to the spa are open. Spa staff is not nice as reported.

Our room leaves a bit to be desired. I have never gotten into a room that wasn’t perfectly clean. This room is so not. Hair on tables. Phone is filthy. A dirty card saying not to flush anything down was lots knows where. It’s bent and stained yellow! This is a first for us.

The floor on one side of the bed is like there is a piece of plywood under it. It’s moves and makes a lot of noise.

Bucket chair has a cracked arm chair but I know it’s getting changed out. We have white paint all over our balcony furniture.

Not sure about the mattress yet!

Waving to our goods friends on their balcony on the regal and kindness of wishing I was over there.....

Yes it’s open and full. Doors to the spa are open. Spa staff is not nice as reported.

Our room leaves a bit to be desired. I have never gotten into a room that wasn’t perfectly clean. This room is so not. Hair on tables. Phone is filthy. A dirty card saying not to flush anything down was lots knows where. It’s bent and stained yellow! This is a first for us.

The floor on one side of the bed is like there is a piece of plywood under it. It’s moves and makes a lot of noise.

Bucket chair has a cracked arm chair but I know it’s getting changed out. We have white paint all over our balcony furniture.

Not sure about the mattress yet!

Waving to our goods friends on their balcony on the regal and kindness of wishing I was over there.....

What room r u in? I've never seen a room like that. Glad to see that the pool is open

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

What room r u in? I've never seen a room like that. Glad to see that the pool is open

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Me neither!! This is a first.

As far as mattresses, they dumped a lot of them off today.

Crew is wonderful as always!!

Sun is shining. I have a cocktail in hand by the aft pool. Lunch was fantastic! I’m on a cruise ship. Nothing will ruin my day! Still a wonderful day!!

Sun is shining. I have a cocktail in hand by the aft pool. Lunch was fantastic! I’m on a cruise ship. Nothing will ruin my day! Still a wonderful day!!

Even though we’ve never met in person, I’ve met your posts enough times to understand that our cruise philosophies are similar.

I don’t sweat the small stuff and when on a cruise nearly any disappointments are small stuff. ;)

Buon Viaggio & thanks for sharing your cruise experiences with us as we await our next cruise. :ship:

Even though we’ve never met in person, I’ve met your posts enough times to understand that our cruise philosophies are similar.

I don’t sweat the small stuff and when on a cruise nearly any disappointments are small stuff. ;)

Buon Viaggio & thanks for sharing your cruise experiences with us as we await our next cruise. :ship:

[emoji847][emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Have a great trip! Glad you and Steve were able to get the Sanctuary chairs you wanted. Too bad Neville was sent to the other side of the world this morning...you would have enjoyed sailing with him. Give Carmen a hug for me too!

Have a great trip! Glad you and Steve were able to get the Sanctuary chairs you wanted. Too bad Neville was sent to the other side of the world this morning...you would have enjoyed sailing with him. Give Carmen a hug for me too!

I will Chris! Enjoy your cruise next week!

Always enjoy your posts and totally agree!

Thanks!!

Sitting at wheelhouse. Bartender is great and doing magic tricks.

Can’t believe how some people were yelling at the bartenders at crooners after muster. Like seriously, I get you want a drink but you aren’t dying of thirst?!! Evidently they sold a lot of cabins for really cheap, little bit different of a crowd.

Sitting at wheelhouse. Bartender is great and doing magic tricks.

Can’t believe how some people were yelling at the bartenders at crooners after muster. Like seriously, I get you want a drink but you aren’t dying of thirst?!! Evidently they sold a lot of cabins for really cheap, little bit different of a crowd.

Have a great 5 days! We hit it lucky on our Jan 5 day cruise....seemed to be a lot of b2b or snowbirds cruising till their rentals were available. I was worried being our first short trip that it would be a different crowd than usual.