coffee on the Spirit

Hi we are thinking about a Spirit cruise in October, we were on Celebration in October 2017 and had a great time. I wanted to ask if there was a coffee bar on Spirit? My DH absolutely has to have his latte!

Hi we are thinking about a Spirit cruise in October, we were on Celebration in October 2017 and had a great time. I wanted to ask if there was a coffee bar on Spirit? My DH absolutely has to have his latte!

No Coffee Port on Spirit unfortunately but you can get a Latte in any bar. We are on Spirits final sailing with Marella on 21st October.

Campolady, could you tell me how this countdown clock works please ?

I follow the instructions to create it, copy and paste the code into my edit signature page, and nothing happens but a warning that I’ve posted too many images whether I include an image or not

Cheers

Bill

Campolady, could you tell me how this countdown clock works please ?

I follow the instructions to create it, copy and paste the code into my edit signature page, and nothing happens but a warning that I’ve posted too many images whether I include an image or not

Cheers

Bill

Just did a dummy and it worked OK for me Bill - did exactly the same as you then scrolled down to 'Save Signature'. May be a blip in the system at the moment?

Just did a dummy and it worked OK for me Bill - did exactly the same as you then scrolled down to 'Save Signature'. May be a blip in the system at the moment?

Possibly, I’ve tried on ipad, android tab, and PC with the same result.

Ah well, it won’t make the cruise come any earlier, and we are off to Turkey for 10 days next week 😀

Possibly, I’ve tried on ipad, android tab, and PC with the same result.

Ah well, it won’t make the cruise come any earlier, and we are off to Turkey for 10 days next week 😀

Have a great time - we love Turkey.