Kids club on edge?

Cafedumonde

• 2 weeks later...

I don´t think there´s any kid´s club.... it look´s like a luxury cruise ship with no kids clup no sport court..., okay i´m a little bit pessimistic. i look at the deck plans and think where can it be? But i´ve no idea.... There empty room´s but i think there the restaurants... the spa the shop´s and the theater.....

When it would be a kids club and a sport court they don´t be so mysteriously.....

They would say here is the kid´s club on Deck 12... here is the sport court on deck 14.

We’re risking it. One of my kids will turn 12 on the cruise, but the other one will be 7. If there is one, great (they’ve both loved it in the past). If there isn’t, there will be enough to entertain everyone for a week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 5 months later...

We booked 14 months ago on Edge with our "to be" 5 year old for a March 2019 Spring Break sailing. This was one of the risks / concerns we had.

Celebrity just confirmed to our TA that the same children's program will be provided on Edge as is on all ships. I'm still trying to figure out which spot that would be? Perhaps the bowels of the ship on Deck 2? :)

Note: I know that Celebrity reps say lots of things to TAs and customers that are lacking in truth.

We booked 14 months ago on Edge with our "to be" 5 year old for a March 2019 Spring Break sailing. This was one of the risks / concerns we had.

Celebrity just confirmed to our TA that the same children's program will be provided on Edge as is on all ships. I'm still trying to figure out which spot that would be? Perhaps the bowels of the ship on Deck 2? :)

Note: I know that Celebrity reps say lots of things to TAs and customers that are lacking in truth.

Another reveal soon per their FB page. Some have reported it will be on the 18th. Maybe they will announce the kid’s program and where it will be. It seems that with the added family suites and focus on family, they will have at least the same kid’s program. Hope that there will be more info for you soon! [emoji3]