EDGE FAQ -- does anyone have a link that works?

WestLakeGirl

I had bookmarked a link to the EDGE FAQ but tonight I can't access it. Does anyone have a link that works? Thanks

The link hasn’t worked since Friday. I have a copy. I will see if I can attach it later if no one else has a link that works.

Are we going to have an Edge - Class Cabin Information Compilation Thread after the first sailing in December 2018?

I hope so. I mentioned it a couple months ago, hoping someone would be able to set up an Excel spreadsheet like the S Class one. No one has offered yet. If there isn’t something by Nov, I’ll see if my programmer son can set one up. I want it ready for my Dec 1 cruise. [emoji2]

I think I found the X Spa and Dining Q&A you were talking about:

https://www.celebritycruises.com/company/customer-support/help-and-faqs/pre-cruise/edge

Some info may not be 100 %... altho Q& A says you can book spa 90 days ahead, you can book spa appts NOW,....and they list the port pricing too!

And we also booked and paid for Specialty Dining...

But the Q and A does fill in alot of the blanks....

Are we going to have an Edge - Class Cabin Information Compilation Thread after the first sailing in December 2018?

The sticky at the top of the Celeb Boards for S class and M class are great formats...maybe that can be followed or adapted ...as it is easy to follow and use..

Hope someone steps up....

The sticky at the top of the Celeb Boards for S class and M class are great formats...maybe that can be followed or adapted ...as it is easy to follow and use..

Hope someone steps up....

It certainly would provide the rest of us EDGY customers with later cruises some much anticipated information...whether pro or con, but information regardless!