Just booked the Panorama

ShaniBell

879 days in advance!!!

:')

I think I may officially be crazy.

DH and I have been talking the last few days about a 50th bday trip for me. I was researching rooms today and found two Havana Balcony Aft staterooms side by side and a 50% off deposit and VOILA...trip booked!

Now to count down the next 879 days.

The Panorama will be sailing out of Long Beach and doing the Mexican Riviera to start with. It's a 7 day with Puerto Vallarta, Cabo San Lucas and Mazatlan as ports and three sea days.

We are in Phoenix so LA is a 5 - 6 hour drive for us so no airfare required.

879 days in advance!!!

DH and I have been talking the last few days about a 50th bday trip for me. I was researching rooms today and found two Havana Balcony Aft staterooms side by side and a 50% off deposit and VOILA...trip booked!

Enjoy , we have some 2020 cruises booked also.

As much as I want to sail the Panorama, I couldn't possibly book a trip out that far, the suspense would kill me! Have fun!

I just called Carnival and spoke to my PVP and added the inaugural run to the schedule! He was highly amused.

At this point we are cruising in 11 days, again in December 2019 and again in December 2020 with a land trip to the British Isles in July 2019.

I have plenty to keep me busy now until then now.

• 4 weeks later...
879 days in advance!!!

We just booked for June 2020! Such a loooooong countdown! Lol

I am just not excited about Panorama. It just feels much too big to me but maybe I'll change my mind? We do the Mexican Riviera every year but we may have to change that if I can't get into the whole Panorama rah rah feeling.

We're in the same boat so to say. We are booked on Panorama for February '20 and are going in with open minds but we do miss the Spirit Class ships in our area.

I am just not excited about Panorama. It just feels much too big to me but maybe I'll change my mind? We do the Mexican Riviera every year but we may have to change that if I can't get into the whole Panorama rah rah feeling.

Im.looking forward to a new and larger ship. We sailed a "new to us" class last cruise and enjoyed figuring out the new layout. Of course, we spent most of the time figuring out where everything was in relation to the serenity deck.;p

I'm with you there. I have a B2B booked on her, but not super excited about such a big ship.

I just called Carnival and spoke to my PVP and added the inaugural run to the schedule! He was highly amused.

At this point we are cruising in 11 days, again in December 2019 and again in December 2020 with a land trip to the British Isles in July 2019.

I have plenty to keep me busy now until then now.

Are you talking about the Inaugural 12/11/19 cruise??

Any particular reason? Asking because DH and I did Hawaii on NCL's Pride of America to minimize sea days.

LOL different strokes. We sailed the Serenade in 2007 because of all the sea days. We are considering another one, and would love for the Panorama to do it.