Glow/White Hot Party

I'll be sailing out of Barcelona on the Epic on June 3rd with my husband. I've been looking to see if there's a Glow or White Hot party on this cruise but I can't find anything. No one on my roll call is sure either. Does anyone know where I can find this information or when they generally have the party? Also, how do I know if it's a Glow or White Hot party? I'm trying to decide if I want to buy something white (I know it's not required but I need new vacation clothes anyway).

We just sailed the Epic in Florida it was a short 4 day cruise the Glow party was on the second night. We also did the Glow party on the Getaway if a I recall the second night as well. The party is Fabulous don't miss it!!! It was at 10:30 pm in Spice H20 we had white on so this way the lights glow the shirt. We also had our face painted with glow colors very cool. We brought from home blinky rings etc to add to the fun. Our cruise was during spring back so it was packed. I have lots of videos from it... If you Love dance music this is a must!

I hope this helps..