Questions

SOLIVITA LADY

We are booked on MSC Divina leaving r/t Valencia and would like to know if for our ports below if the ship docks close to town, provides shuttle into town if not or if there are taxis at the dock looking to transport you or provide a tour.

Our ports are:

Marseille

Genoa

Civitevecchia

Palermo

Cagliari

Palma de Mallorca

Also, since I booked with a US TA if I want to do MSC Tours do I need to book them through my TA or can I book directly with MSC. There excursions are fairly reasonable according to the email I received from them to check out excursions.

Thanks for any help.

Jackie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are booked on MSC Divina leaving r/t Valencia and would like to know if for our ports below if the ship docks close to town, provides shuttle into town if not or if there are taxis at the dock looking to transport you or provide a tour.

Our ports are:

Marseille

Genoa

Civitevecchia

Palermo

Cagliari

Palma de Mallorca

Also, since I booked with a US TA if I want to do MSC Tours do I need to book them through my TA or can I book directly with MSC. There excursions are fairly reasonable according to the email I received from them to check out excursions.

Thanks for any help.

Jackie

Try registering with MSC on line with your MSC booking number. Then you should be able to look over your booking and customize it with excursions.

Also join Voyagers club, and register with CC roll call to get opinions on possible excursions .

Try registering with MSC on line with your MSC booking number. Then you should be able to look over your booking and customize it with excursions.

Also join Voyagers club, and register with CC roll call to get opinions on possible excursions .

I’ve already registered my booking number on line and joined Voyahers Club. Unfortunately there is no roll call for my cruise (April 19, 2018).

Any other suggestions?

I’ve already registered my booking number on line and joined Voyahers Club. Unfortunately there is no roll call for my cruise (April 19, 2018).

Any other suggestions?

Try logging in and clicking on the "enhance my cruise" tab. Or the "add shore excursions" tab.