NCL Escape March '18 cruise - Group of 7 (two families)

mattson

Hi All,

My family and our friends are heading over to the US of A from Australia for a few weeks holiday and sight seeing culminating in a 7 night NCL Escape Cruise - which we have not booked - on account of looking to get a few answers prior to making our cabin decisions.

Firstly - as a group we have a family of 3 (2 adults, 1 child (8yrs))- theirs is a family of 4 (2 adults, 1 teen (13) 1 infant (18mths)) - I was wondering if a 2 Bedroom Family Villa/Suite which states a max occupancy of 6 people would accept an infant which would sleep in the same bed with his parents for the trip? and if so - has anyone done similar numbers in this type of Cabin and is it sufficient or just too small for that adult/kid combo?

Secondly - as Aussies with no knowledge of the Caribbean region - what activities should we definetly not miss? keeping in mind we have the little one and he's got to be carried/stroller/toddle places.

Any other must-dos one the Escape? or NCL Escape feedback in general, all video/picture vlogs/blogs I've seen rate it pretty highly.

Thanks in Advance,

Matt

Matt, I haven't been in that type of cabin before so I can't help you there. However as far as things to do in the Caribbean, check out the ports of call forums at the below link. Much information on what to do, divided in to sub-forums for each port.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=587

Even if it was possible that suite has one super duper suite bedroom and bathroom and the second is equivalent to an inside cabin and bath. No way equitable.

How about booking 2 penthouse suites that sleep up to 4?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums