Nap or No Nap??

nycruise

My wife never naps, but if I don't get a nap in sometime in the late afternoon, I'm ready to go back to the cabin by 10 PM.

Perfect nap for me is sometime between 3-6PM, 30-90 minutes.:D

Generally find that for every 30 minutes I nap, I can stay out an extra hours.

So are you a napper or not? If so when do you nap and for how long?:confused:

Definitely nap. I love naps, and rarely get the chance at home....so I take full advantage of those wonderful Carnival comfort beds and relax and snooze for a little while each afternoon. Then I'm up and ready to go for the evening

My wife never naps, but if I don't get a nap in sometime in the late afternoon, I'm ready to go back to the cabin by 10 PM.

On a 7 night cruise with lazy days at sea? ABSOLUTELY!

It's a big part of enjoying my vacation. While some people prefer to pack in as much fun as possible in a day, we don't enjoy that. Usually, when we've tried to do that, we come home more tired than when we left!

Taking a 1 hour nap in the middle of the day is totally enjoyable!

I always nap.. depends how much dranking has been done during the morning hours.. those BM specials can really get to ya fast:p

Generally there is the post breakfast nap followed by a mid-morning snack. Then the late morning nap followed by lunch. Always time for a quick swim just before the mid afternoon ice cream followed by the mid afternoon nap.

I think you get the idea! For port days keep the snacks then a longer pre dinner snooze. This sets the night up for lots of black Jack and shows!

Ahhhhh.... The cruising life. Tough but someone has to do it.

It seems the gently rolling of the ship, the smell of the ocean and the promise of a fun night at sea......calls for a nap!

I love to observe all the folks who had very good intentions but have fallen into slumber with a book in their hands/resting on their bellies or over their faces.....

Now, that's what vacation really means! ;):p

NOWAY am I napping while on a cruise, only get to be on the ocean once, not to mention I might miss something going on inside the ship, I barely even have tv on to watch. I would much rather be out in the action. Besides I can nap on the long 8 hour drive back home.

Cruises = sleep

Yeah, yeah, call it a waste of money if you like, but when you're catching a maximum of 5 hours a night all week and it's one of the few chances all year round to sleep, you freakin' sleep! (And gamble, and drink, and dance, and goof around, and play video games ...)

Archived