Freeport $20 beach day

lucigo

All of the excursions we found for Freeport seemed to be pretty expensive so we had planned to just find a taxi. That morning when our ship pulled into port our Carnival ship announced beach day excursions that you could sign up for on the lido deck.

This went to the same area as some of the more expensive beach day/alcohol included types of excursions. For our budget this worked out very well so I wanted to share in case others were in the same position.

I took a little walk around video.

Thanks for posting this. We sail June 9 and Freeport is our second stop, hopefully they'll offer something like this on our trip, we're the only ship in port that day and I'm not thrilled with the prices of their offered excursions, nor can I find one that seems interesting.

Thanks for sharing! This is my first cruise that I don't have something already planned for Freeport. I hope they offer something similar while we're onboard.

We did the Freeport beach excursion through Carnival in February. We got the beach day + open bar. Neither were offered on ship for cheaper, but we booked it 20% off through the deal carnival gives 48 hours after you book the cruise. It was well worth the price....even with no discounts! We had a relaxing day, excellent food for a decent additional price, immediate service and kept the drinks coming. Highly recommend this excursion!

All of the excursions we found for Freeport seemed to be pretty expensive so we had planned to just find a taxi. That morning when our ship pulled into port our Carnival ship announced beach day excursions that you could sign up for on the lido deck.

This went to the same area as some of the more expensive beach day/alcohol included types of excursions. For our budget this worked out very well so I wanted to share in case others were in the same position.

I took a little walk around video.

How did you hear about this offer? We are seniors and my husband is handicapped, I would just love to do this.

Thanks for posting this. We sail June 9 and Freeport is our second stop, hopefully they'll offer something like this on our trip, we're the only ship in port that day and I'm not thrilled with the prices of their offered excursions, nor can I find one that seems interesting.

I'll be on this sailing with 7 others!