Verizon Wireless Rewards - Carnival Gift Cards

MrSmoofy

So with possibly 3 cruises this year alone I'm looking to snag these when I can, I have plenty of points I just seem to keep missing them.

Is there some way to be notified when they are available? Is there a thread that I can subscribe to where people are updating/posting on a regular basis?

If you subscribe to one or more previous threads on the subject, many people post when they are able to get them.

In addition to Verizon, AARP Rewards (you don't have to be a senior to participate) and Citi Easy Deals has them as well.....

If you subscribe to one or more previous threads on the subject, many people post when they are able to get them.

In addition to Verizon, AARP Rewards (you don't have to be a senior to participate) and Citi Easy Deals has them as well.....

Thanks I'll do that I have over 400,000 points and 0 AARP points since I've never used them and I don't have a Citi card

Thanks I'll do that I have over 400,000 points and 0 AARP points since I've never used them and I don't have a Citi card

Wow that's a lot of points! :) Mr.Smoofy.........Seinfeld reference? lol

Edited by LibratPDX

They are back on AARP. I would check Verizon because they usually come back the same day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome thank you so much for posting they are back on Verizon Wireless Smart Rewards I got my limit of 5 x $500 and 5 x $100