Majesty of the seas

ranchette

A JS is considerably larger than a standard balcony on this ship. BUT...all the cabins are smaller than on the larger, newer ships. I won't sail in ANYTHING less than a JS...it's most like a hotel room, as far as ship cabins go. This one is a bit smaller than most JS's, but not by much.

A JS is considerably larger than a standard balcony on this ship. BUT...all the cabins are smaller than on the larger, newer ships. I won't sail in ANYTHING less than a JS...it's most like a hotel room, as far as ship cabins go. This one is a bit smaller than most JS's, but not by much.

I don’t believe a JS on MJ is considerably larger than a normal balcony on a newer ship. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I don’t believe a JS on MJ is considerably larger than a normal balcony on a newer ship.

IMO

JS on Majesty is a bit larger than a normal balcony on the newer ships (255/185 living 60/50 balcony). We have stayed in a JS on Majesty and it's very comfortable. It was noticeably wider.

You are wrong.

The junior suite on the Majesty is infitesimally larger than a D cabin on a Voyager class ship. The bathroom is very small, too

There is not a walk in closet; not even a large closet.

You are wrong.

The junior suite on the Majesty is infitesimally larger than a D cabin on a Voyager class ship. The bathroom is very small, too

There is not a walk in closet; not even a large closet.

Agree. Still enjoyed our JS a couple of weeks ago, which we had to book

anyway as a minimum to get a balcony. For just 4 nights, did not miss the walk in closet. Everything seemed clean, updated, and in good working condition. Surprising for such an older ship.

Given the choice between Carnival Liberty and Majesty of The Seas, I would pick Carnival Liberty every time. Much larger and newer ship, with many more free dining options and cabin categories.

Does mean that Carnival is always better? Of course not but in this particular comparison, Carnival wins.

Given the choice between Carnival Liberty and Majesty of The Seas, I would pick Carnival Liberty every time. Much larger and newer ship, with many more free dining options and cabin categories.

Does mean that Carnival is always better? Of course not but in this particular comparison, Carnival wins.

MJ will be back into PC tomorrow....but sitting at the same dock right now is her much bigger sister.

You want larger and newer ship...see Oasis on the PC web cam right now. ;)

Comparing a much bigger and newer ship to a smaller and older ship is like comparing

apples to oranges....two different types of fruit.

Agreed. But both Carnival Liberty and Majesty of the Seas are competing head to head for short cruises out of PC. Sure, I would pick Oasis over either of them, if I had a whole week to cruise.

Then you are in luck. One of my all time favorite ships, that I miss dearly, the Enchantment is coming back to PC replacing MJ.

Then in 2019, Mariner (bigger and even more new) is replacing Enchantment.

Both doing the 3/4 night.

Majesty is coming over to your area. ;)

Then you are in luck. One of my all time favorite ships, that I miss dearly, the Enchantment is coming back to PC replacing MJ.

Then in 2019, Mariner (bigger and even more new) is replacing Enchantment.

Both doing the 3/4 night.

Majesty is coming over to your area. ;)

Well worth the short drive to PC. Love the Enchantment and can’t wait to try the Mariner. So glad they are giving us better ships for the short Bahama cruises.

We are driving to Miami to sail the Enchantment for FYE. Very excited for that one.

Well worth the short drive to PC. Love the Enchantment and can’t wait to try the Mariner. So glad they are giving us better ships for the short Bahama cruises.

We are driving to Miami to sail the Enchantment for FYE. Very excited for that one.

Have a fantabulous cruise! You could not have picked a better ship, EN and

her crew are wonderful! :)