Hotel Cocoa Beach

rabbit72

La Quinta Oceanfront, Best Western, Comfort Inn and Suites are all on or across from the beach. We stayed at Comfort Inn last year, had a partial ocean view suite (it is actually across a road and behind an apartment building but can see a bit), nice room, close to Ron Jon's and lots of shopping restaurants about 15-20 minute walk to the pier. This coming cruise we are staying at LaQuinta which is directly on the beach very close to the pier. I believe Best Western is near LaQuinta but maybe not right on the beach.

Looking for hotel in Cocoa Beach for precruise....have gone on other pages to see reviews but thought I'd ask here. Would like to have beach access.

Thanks

Look at The Inn at Cocoa Beach. Down the beach near Ron-Jon. Great service from the entire staff, owners live at hotel. We stayed there prior to cruise and they let us keep our car parked there for no extra charge. Free wine and cheese at happy hour!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have never been to Cocoa Beach pre cruise, but I have visited many times. The only hotel that I stay at and have stayed at for the past 14 years is the La Quinta Oceanfront. It has everything you need and so conveniently located. On my last trip, we actually just walked everywhere we needed to go. I love that it is so close to Cocoa Beach Pier and is a short distance to the beach. I have never stayed in an oceanfront room, since I would hate to have a room on a lower floor with the bushes blocking the view, but I like the ocean view rooms, not the obstructed. We have been staying at this hotel since I was 13 and I wouldn't ever stay anywhere else. I also believe they have a shuttle to the port for a small fee.

We stayed at the Hampton Inn in Cocoa Beach. It is a shared location with Marriott Courtyard (share some amenities). It has access to the beach via a approx. 200 foot pathway (easy and direct). Nice outdoor pool and good free breakfast. Helpful staff.

Its a bit further south of the Cocoa Beach main area and pier, but within walkable distance. I would stay here again.