My week on the Getaway (March 25-April 1)

ljrfrm

Excellent Review! Really enjoyed reading your posts!!!

Thanks so much!!!

We are leaving Sunday on the Getaway, and I just sat tonight and read your review. Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review. It was very helpful. I am even more excited to get on board on Sunday!

Wow, you are sailing tomorrow! I'm SO jealous. Have a great time and enjoy it all!!!

We are at the airport waiting to fly home, and I took a picture for you this morning! I'm still in Miami, but I've already got the Post Cruuse Blues....incidentally, the hubs and I were walking through the airport at 9 this morning looking for a bar....that UPB has us spoiled.20180415_065047.thumb.jpg.f62c075e4de1e0a8218b02095b932fe9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app

We are leaving Sunday on the Getaway, and I just sat tonight and read your review. Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review. It was very helpful. I am even more excited to get on board on Sunday!

Can you post the complimentary dining rooms daily menus? If it's not too much hassle.

Great review. We will be sailing on her on April 22nd. We are flying into Fort Lauderdale from Richmond VA.We are

from the Staunton area. We are waiting to see if Roatan's dock will be ready for us since the ship hit it this week. Thanks again for the great review and we have also sailed on the Escape and loved it.

If you don't find it too cumbersome, can you post the daily menus from the complimentary restaurants? And/or the drinks menu. I know a lot of people will appreciate that.

It was $14.99 which allowed you to text through the Iconcierge App.

Is that $15 per cruise per person or is that a daily charge?

Thanks for putting so much info in your review. I really appreciate having a better idea of the details since the Bliss will be our first cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If you don't find it too cumbersome, can you post the daily menus from the complimentary restaurants? And/or the drinks menu. I know a lot of people will appreciate that.

There are some posted already. Just Google Getaway Menus and you will be able to find them.

We are at the airport waiting to fly home, and I took a picture for you this morning! I'm still in Miami, but I've already got the Post Cruuse Blues....incidentally, the hubs and I were walking through the airport at 9 this morning looking for a bar....that UPB has us spoiled.[ATTACH]419577[/ATTACH]

Awwwww. thanks!! :)

I can't wait to hear about your week - hope it was great. Sorry about Roatan.......hopefully you found something fun to do in Belize.

Is that $15 per cruise per person or is that a daily charge?

Thanks for putting so much info in your review. I really appreciate having a better idea of the details since the Bliss will be our first cruise.

It was $14.99 per person for the whole cruise, not daily. If you don't want to use the texting feature the app is free. I know the NCL has a new app they have introduced on a few ships (not the iConcierge that I used) and I believe the Bliss might be getting it soon? Enjoy the Bliss......I'm jealous! :)

I have loved following this as well as watching your legs go browner and browner LOL

Haha :)

Thanks for following along!!

Thanks for the great review. Will be on the June 3 sailing on Getaway. Can’t wait!

Have a fantastic cruise - and have a drink for me!!

Awwwww. thanks!! :)

I can't wait to hear about your week - hope it was great. Sorry about Roatan.......hopefully you found something fun to do in Belize.

We had a great day in Belize - actually better than what is planned for Roatan, so I was pleasantly surprised. Review is coming!

i recommend maya chan to everyone.....I didn't get my reservation in on time to go this trip :(

:(

Yes, and book early!! When I reached out to them last summer, I thought it was very early. They told me to they would definitely book up quickly which they did. I'm so glad we tried it and look forward to going back.

I have to say, your review is beyond AMAZING! I started reading it a couple of days ago and decided I needed to share it with my mom. So, for the past couple of nights when I have gone to her house I have been reading it aloud as if is a book. We are both like “oh my gosh, what happens next?”

If I could have a cruise spirit animal I think it would be you. LOL. No, seriously, everything you have written it’s as if I’m reading about myself, and it’s crazy!

My mom and I have both joked that we must cruise with you. Hahaha. We have been on the Getaway twice, this itinerary on her once and are booked for the same one in December. I have thoroughly enjoyed seeing this cruise through your eyes.

I have to say, your review is beyond AMAZING! I started reading it a couple of days ago and decided I needed to share it with my mom. So, for the past couple of nights when I have gone to her house I have been reading it aloud as if is a book. We are both like “oh my gosh, what happens next?”

If I could have a cruise spirit animal I think it would be you. LOL. No, seriously, everything you have written it’s as if I’m reading about myself, and it’s crazy!

My mom and I have both joked that we must cruise with you. Hahaha. We have been on the Getaway twice, this itinerary on her once and are booked for the same one in December. I have thoroughly enjoyed seeing this cruise through your eyes.

You are too nice! Thanks for the kind words and hi to your mom! I love meeting new friends when I sail-maybe we will cross paths someday.

Sent from my SM-T377V using Forums mobile app

Love your review. I have one question and maybe I overlooked it somewhere but does the Getaway show movies at night on the pool deck? That is something my DH and I really enjoyed on another cruiseline. I looked at your daily schedules and didn't see any movies listed. Just wondering if you noticed any. Thanks :D

Love your review. I have one question and maybe I overlooked it somewhere but does the Getaway show movies at night on the pool deck? That is something my DH and I really enjoyed on another cruiseline. I looked at your daily schedules and didn't see any movies listed. Just wondering if you noticed any. Thanks :D

I don't remember seeing movies at night on deck. I know when we were on the Escape they showed a few football games on the big screen. I also remember movies at Sprice H2O. I didn't see either of those options on the Getaway. I did see movies advertised in the Atrium though. Maybe someone else can speak up if I just missed it though. I enjoy that type of thing too!

Loving this review. Did I read correctly that you also have a review of the Breakaway? If so, what is the link? Thank you!!!

I haven't been on the Breakaway (unfortunately). Sorry. I have done reviews of the Escape twice and the Sun in Alaska though.

I don't remember seeing movies at night on deck. I know when we were on the Escape they showed a few football games on the big screen. I also remember movies at Sprice H2O. I didn't see either of those options on the Getaway. I did see movies advertised in the Atrium though. Maybe someone else can speak up if I just missed it though. I enjoy that type of thing too!

Thanks for the info. I'm sure there are plenty of other things to do besides watching movies anyway. :D