Symphony of the Seas - Cruise Compass

Hello all -

Just arrived back home in Florida from doing Symphony of the Seas Maiden Voyage and wanted to share the cruise compass with everyone. Hope these help you plan for future voyages!

Due to the file size I will be sharing them via Google Drive. If you have nay issues downloading them, feel free to PM me.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1CXJjZBhMAnMdriNBcaHNwm5QCSBH0KYY

Quick side notes:

1. One thing I saw missing from the cruise compass this time is the "Secret T-Shirt Sale" on the Royal Promenade. Last May it was advertised on Harmony.

2. Day 2 is also a Formal night, the cruise compass does not reflect that. I booked Jamie's Italian (which is casual and did not realize that at the time.)

3. Make sure (if you plan to do Planet Z / Laser Tag) get in line early or do it on the first day... The line became a 2-hr wait! Also...Closed toe shoes are required.

4. For Caribbean cruisers... You will NOT find Love & Marriage or quest on this itinerary. But they will come back when she relocates to Miami.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask!

Fun Facts.pdf

Edited by HusemanCruzer
Added to Side Notes

Hi,

Thanks for sharing!

Will be in Symphony in August and it’s a good chance to have the dailies in advance to manage the bookings of entertainment.

You only shared the first three days! Correct?

I got told by Royal that L&M would be offered in July. Hoping that is true, and the absence of it on this sailing was just an inaugural teething problem.

A lot of the shows I found (expect Hairspray) weren't ready for "Prime Time"

AquaNation needs another month... It is bits and pieces that aren't quite flowing yet. The show was canceled (i think) 3 times on our sailing due to weather.

I was on the pre-inaug. and I also noticed there did not seem to be a mention of dress code anywhere on the Cruise Compass

However, on formal night it did mention something about meet the captain and go to the theatre etc., on formal night

This is clearly a deliberate policy to eliminate any sort of dress requirements

People will have different views about this obviously, but I would imagine this will also be reflected fleet wide fairly quickly

Symphony does Saturday departures until April 28th. The April 28th cruise is an 8 day cruise and after that she continues on with Sunday departures.

Thanks, that would explain why departures are changing from Saturday to Sunday.

First off, thanks so much for posting these!! Very helpful, as i will be on the Sept 30th sailing :) Question to the royal promenade dance parties... I've cruised on Allure and Harmon,y and both of these had some sort of themed dance party, 70's and 90's. Does the Symphony have any of these nights on the royal promenade?

One thing I saw missing from the cruise compass this time is the "Secret T-Shirt Sale" on the Royal Promenade.

Well, if it was advertised, it wouldn't be much of a secret, now, would it? ;)

First off, thanks so much for posting these!! Very helpful, as i will be on the Sept 30th sailing :) Question to the royal promenade dance parties... I've cruised on Allure and Harmon,y and both of these had some sort of themed dance party, 70's and 90's. Does the Symphony have any of these nights on the royal promenade?

The only thing they hosted on the RP is the Pirate Parade and Captain's Coffee. Other than that I don't remember any themed parties.