B2B cruise question

My wife and I have taken plenty of cruises but never a back to back.

Can someone tell me if you book these online separately or must you call Royal and tell them you are doing a B2B and booked it that way.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks Bob. I was waiting for an answer from you.

Much appreciated.

You're welcome.

It's also a good idea to visit Guest Services around midway through the first cruise and confirm you are on the consecutive cruiser list.

When you book a b2b,you should ask for the same cabin so you don't have to change cabins after the first weeks cruise.If you cant get the same cabin that is ok ,just that after the first week you will have to move to another cabin.Your room steward will do all of the moving.Anything that is on a hangar they will put it on a rack to be moved,but anything that is lose you will have to put in a suitcase or some type of bag.

Going back to booking the room and if you cant get the same cabin ask who you book if thru to be put on a list in case that cabin becomes available,on both rooms

When you book a b2b,you should ask for the same cabin so you don't have to change cabins after the first weeks cruise.If you cant get the same cabin that is ok ,just that after the first week you will have to move to another cabin.Your room steward will do all of the moving.Anything that is on a hangar they will put it on a rack to be moved,but anything that is lose you will have to put in a suitcase or some type of bag.

Going back to booking the room and if you cant get the same cabin ask who you book if thru to be put on a list in case that cabin becomes available,on both rooms

thanks very much for the advice.