Bonnie - Journey April 10, 2019 excursions?

bbqoug

I will join in with starting a new thread since this question was not answered when I inserted it elsewhere.

There are still no excursions listed for the April 10, 2019 Journey cruise out of New York to Charleston South Carolina & Bermuda.

Can you please get an estimate as to when the excursions will be listed for this cruise? I am especially interested in what will be offered in Charleston.

Thank you.

I will join in with starting a new thread since this question was not answered when I inserted it elsewhere.

There are still no excursions listed for the April 10, 2019 Journey cruise out of New York to Charleston South Carolina & Bermuda.

Can you please get an estimate as to when the excursions will be listed for this cruise? I am especially interested in what will be offered in Charleston.

Thank you.

I notice on ‘my voyage planner’ that there are now 5 listed for Bermuda on our 3 day stop compared to 9 listed for the 2 day stop on the previous cruise 25th March. Lets hope they add a few more soon!

We docked in Charleston for a day a few years back and it’s a great place to tour on your own. With 2 overnights we can venture a little further out and still make sailaway! Do hope that the recent bad weather has not affected the area too much.