Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruises Merging Accounts Into One

Does this explain why I haven't been able to log into my Crown and Anchor or My Cruises for the last couple of days? The login screen has changed, and when I enter my user name and password, I keep getting " ! We are unable to complete your request, so please try again later."

As an IT person, I give them props for moving their platform to a single sign-on...for the user it is simplified. I am able to log into the site now, BUT I am not a happy girl when I expect to see the details of our upcoming sailing including the shore excursions/enhancements purchased in advance and all I see is our confirmation and cabin number...none of the other details that we used to have access to are available. Looks like our cruise history has migrated over to the new platform, but it would be nice to see more details for our upcoming cruise such as payment history, itinerary, options for bed configuration, etc. Hoping this is just a temporary hiccup as they work out the kinks. Some advance communication (thinking with my Organizational Change Management/change adoption "hat") to help users might help us get over the hump...THAT would have been be a wonderful thing. :(

HI, can you give more information where you talked about setting up the

'new' account? Once you logged in (with a user name?) were you prompted to enter an email address for a new user name?

thanks for the info

Sorry, I was making the long drive home. [emoji846] When I tried to login to the Crown and Anchor account, I had to provide some identifying info, then it took me to a login page where it prefilled my email addy as the login, and I filled in my current password, etc. After that it allowed me access. Nothing was showing there though. So I filled in my C&A # again on that page (I think it was to the right side of the page), and I received an ‘it could take 24 hours to link/update’ message. I logged out and when I went to log back in later, the combo that worked for me was the email addy (I used to use my C&A#) along with the password. When I accessed the account, my cruises were there, both future and past, as well as my Emerald status. Of course, I have to use Bob’s link to access my cruise planner, though. Maybe it will all be there by Monday.

Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Still can’t log in from the initial screen with my user name and password.

Well C&A help desk just got me in. Had me reset my password and they attached my email address to it. So now I have a new user id - my email, and able to log in.

I am SO glad someone on CC said once logged in, to choose the anchor up in the top-left portion of the screen, to get back to the main RCI website. Thanks, everyone, for the info.

Sorry, I was making the long drive home. [emoji846] When I tried to login to the Crown and Anchor account, I had to provide some identifying info, then it took me to a login page where it prefilled my email addy as the login, and I filled in my current password, etc. After that it allowed me access. Nothing was showing there though. So I filled in my C&A # again on that page (I think it was to the right side of the page), and I received an ‘it could take 24 hours to link/update’ message. I logged out and when I went to log back in later, the combo that worked for me was the email addy (I used to use my C&A#) along with the password. When I accessed the account, my cruises were there, both future and past, as well as my Emerald status. Of course, I have to use Bob’s link to access my cruise planner, though. Maybe it will all be there by Monday.

Hope this helps.

Oh, Thanks so much for following up! I just posted that C&A desk helped me to get on. Hope you had a good drive home!

Oh, Thanks so much for following up! I just posted that C&A desk helped me to get on. Hope you had a good drive home!

So glad you got on! I know how frustrating it is to not be able to access online accounts. I deal with that all day long in my job, with thousands of online tax accounts. [emoji23]

I had a great drive home, with views of the Smoky Mtns most of the way, thank you. Best drive home ever. [emoji846]

As an IT person, I give them props for moving their platform to a single sign-on...for the user it is simplified. I am able to log into the site now, BUT I am not a happy girl when I expect to see the details of our upcoming sailing including the shore excursions/enhancements purchased in advance and all I see is our confirmation and cabin number...none of the other details that we used to have access to are available. Looks like our cruise history has migrated over to the new platform, but it would be nice to see more details for our upcoming cruise such as payment history, itinerary, options for bed configuration, etc. Hoping this is just a temporary hiccup as they work out the kinks. Some advance communication (thinking with my Organizational Change Management/change adoption "hat") to help users might help us get over the hump...THAT would have been be a wonderful thing. :(

My situation is about the same. I can see my 2 booked cruises and my history, but the cruise details are gone. It doesn’t even show the itinerary. It has a button to select to do my check-in for a cruise just booked, but it only gives an error. It is not an informative error; it is one a developer would see.

P.S. I’m also in IT

Tried to login. New page asked for a password with 1 letter, 1 number and at least 8 characters. I did as they asked. Now when I try to login they don't accept my password. Can't access my reservation!!!!! Luckily, I already printed my set sail pass for upcoming cruise!

The website was bad before. Now it is impossible!

The C&A rep. that I got was totally useless to me. Told me that it's a problem with many Paxs and to try later of the next day.

Tried to login. New page asked for a password with 1 letter, 1 number and at least 8 characters. I did as they asked. Now when I try to login they don't accept my password. Can't access my reservation!!!!! Luckily, I already printed my set sail pass for upcoming cruise!

The website was bad before. Now it is impossible!

If you got in the first time, try using the email address RCI has on file as the username, same password.

i tried to sign in to my RCI account and I received a message from RCI that they were updating their sign-in and to complete the following questions. Which I did, but the new data would not transfer 100%...only about 80%, then stopped. Now I’m unable to sign-in at all. :(

Anyone else having this problem with their RCI online account?

I agree. The new site has made things worse then better.It used to give you a lot of important information about your cruise reservation. It will just make it harder to book or cancel any shore excursions, spas, or specialty dining.

I’m sure they are working the kinks out, but they should’ve never gone live with the update at the stage it is.

They should’ve immediately gone back to the old version once the problem was noticed.

I’m sure it’s hectic and a complete inconvenience for anyone who is completing final payments, or sailing and doing online check-in within the next few days

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Still can’t log in from the initial screen with my user name and password.

With help have to now use my email address and had to change my password which I have had since 2008. Don't know how this is more secure as I was told. My screen name was used only for Royal but my email is used for many things.