welcome bags

I do not know for certain but I would have to assume that is a No.. no bottles allowed. The only way I see that working would be to order cases of water to your cabin and then putting them in after you get onboard. Again, just a guess knowing their policy for bringing beverages onboard.

Their policy for the bags follows their standard policy for bringing things on board, so no more waters. Sandyzag has a good point of buying a case and putting them in once on board depending on how many bags you're making, but who wants to deal with that on vacation? I say let them buy their own wanted LOL

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Forums mobile app

I'm planning on having everyone gather in a meeting room on embarkation day. We will thank everyone for coming and play a get to know each other game. That's also where I'll pass out my welcome bags and the schedule for the wedding day.

(Btw...buying bottle water on board is SUPER expensive. Let them drink the free filtered water and spend the money on something better like bottles of wine at dinner or something nice in the welcome bags. I'm doing water bottles for all the guests with our wedding logo so they can fill and carry around)