New Promo Take All 5

macandlucy

It says for new individual FIT reservations. Can you cancel and rebook the same cruise? Or do you have to pick a different itinerary, ship, etc?

Maggie

I would give them (or your TA) a call and see if it can be added to your existing booking. But if not, I think what most people do in situations like this is a cancel and rebook. If you cancel, as far as I know, you can essentially rebook the same room, provided it's showing up in the inventory. There's a risk (maybe small) that once you cancel your cabin, and it goes back into the inventory, someone else could come along and snap it up.

I have never heard you need to pick a different ship or itinerary or sailing date, and I would be very surprised if that were the case! If you do change, please report back and let us know how it went.

This is such a great deal for me. After our Panama Canal cruise in Dec we will be just 3 points shy of Platinum status. With a 12 day British Isles cruise scheduled next Sep I thought I’d look for a short cruise to bring us up to Platinum for that cruise. I found a 4 day cruise on the Jade that fit the bill two weeks ago and have been him-hawing around trying to decide if I wanted to book it. This 48 hour Take All 5 sale was just the push I needed to book the cruise.

What really surprised me was the balcony prices were the same as they had been two weeks ago. No increase in price to cover the additional perks offered in this sale. It really is a sale.

It says for new individual FIT reservations. Can you cancel and rebook the same cruise? Or do you have to pick a different itinerary, ship, etc?

Maggie

I called on our existing reservation...which is past final payment date...and the deal could be applied...same cabin etc. However it would cost us an additional $325.

Just yesterday I paid to go from an inside to a balcony cabin. I called today and they applied the promo to my reservation. I gained the specialty dining pkg and $50 per port shore excursion credit.

I had already picked the other two promos and gotten the stateroom credit. Only had to pay the gratuity on the SDP of $24.00 and change. YAY!

I called and she said to get this deal I'd have to pay the current rate which is now $200 per person more than what I booked it for. Also if you take this deal you have to take all 5....which means for those who do not drink they'd end up paying the 18% gratuity for something they would not use. I passed on this one. I already have 2 perks and $250 onboard credit so we're happy with that.

Its only good for regular bookings .I got a promo from NCL Cas and could not get the 5 ...even tho I paid to upgrade fom inside to OV ..balcony ended up being too expensive 300$ more per person ....so no perks .....no OBC either ....Got a bit of a bargain but definitely NOT a free cruise as they advertise it ......

Michele

Its only good for regular bookings .I got a promo from NCL Cas and could not get the 5 ...even tho I paid to upgrade fom inside to OV ..balcony ended up being too expensive 300$ more per person ....so no perks .....no OBC either ....Got a bit of a bargain but definitely NOT a free cruise as they advertise it ......

Michele

They didn't even let you pick one? I am on Epic on 12/9 on a CAS offer and was comped an inside. I was at least able to pick the drinks package.

Seems whenever they offer these great promo's they up the cost of the cabins so it mainly only benefits NEW bookings. Those who have already booked will have to pay the difference of their cabin price unless they just recently booked with a price close to the current one.

Seems whenever they offer these great promo's they up the cost of the cabins so it mainly only benefits NEW bookings. Those who have already booked will have to pay the difference of their cabin price unless they just recently booked with a price close to the current one.

Which means we got a good rate to start with!