Recent Dailies for Breakaway to Bahamas

DamWamWeRCruising

Maybe when the folks from this week's sailing get back, they can do it. Those that returned last week or week before had promised too ... but, it's a lot of work post-cruise to find time. I know and I've done that in past sailings, LOL.

Easiest is to upload them, live or almost live - it's a pain to first scan them, upload & then post or put them on a shared cloud drive. I see that you are sailing the BA the week after us ... if and when it's our turn to sail; and, nobody else had yet to upload & post them here - I will do my best to share (via Tapatalk or Forum app with my newest Google Nexus Camera NX app)

Is there anything in particular that you (or others) are looking for - or, just general show times, dining options & time, etc. ??

Edited by mking8288

Thank you both for the reply.

We have a "friends group" of 26 going on the cruise and we were trying to coordinate some events. We have last years dailies and it showed a Toga Party one night. My daughter was on the Breakaway in August to Bermuda and she said they did not have it. It would be so much easier to plan for this size group if we had an idea of what is going on.

If someone could sent it would be wonderful.

Thank you, Debbie

We have a "friends group" of 26 going on the cruise and we were trying to coordinate some events. We have last years dailies and it showed a Toga Party one night. My daughter was on the Breakaway in August to Bermuda and she said they did not have it. It would be so much easier to plan for this size group if we had an idea of what is going on.

Thank you, Debbie

Just so you are aware...NCL doesn't simply resuse the same Freestyle Dailys over and over by just changing the dates. The activities and schedules will vary from one week to the next. Looking at Freestyle Dailys from prior cruises will give you an idea of the types and variety of activities offered, but you shouldn't rely on them to be a planning tool for future weeks.

Can someone please share the Breakaway dailies sailing to the Bahamas.

Thank you in advance!!

I'm on the breakaway in two days and always take pictures of the dailies, mainly so I don't have to carry around the paper copy. I'll try to upload them once I get back.

Thank you, Debbie

This is excactly why I'm trying to find them too!! Trying to give family an idea of what we could do each day ahead of time instead of wasting time onboard!

I put the first two days of dailies from 10/22 on my Flickr page, they're probably very similar to 10/4 already posted. I'll get to the rest during the cruise or when I get home next week.

Flickr.com /brian99

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• 7 months later...
Maybe when the folks from this week's sailing get back, they can do it. Those that returned last week or week before had promised too ... but, it's a lot of work post-cruise to find time. I know and I've done that in past sailings, LOL.

Easiest is to upload them, live or almost live - it's a pain to first scan them, upload & then post or put them on a shared cloud drive. I see that you are sailing the BA the week after us ... if and when it's our turn to sail; and, nobody else had yet to upload & post them here - I will do my best to share (via Tapatalk or Forum app with my newest Google Nexus Camera NX app)

Is there anything in particular that you (or others) are looking for - or, just general show times, dining options & time, etc. ??

I was looking for your Almost live thread, but haven't found it yet. Could you post a link? I basically want to know what bars and lounges have entertainment and what type. For example I know that Fat Cats has Jazz.

Thank you to the OP for this thread and to medic for the posting!

I was looking for your Almost live thread, but haven't found it yet. Could you post a link? I basically want to know what bars and lounges have entertainment and what type ,,,

Look under one of my post with the SIGNature links and it's there (I sometimes managed to hide/block it to make it easier for folks to stroll thru a dozen pages/screens ... my habit for posting "details")

Here it is - directly - starting w. Dailies from Day #1 ...

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2558888&page=14

Somewhere in there, also "generalized" disembarkation info for NYC, which is often "true" for NCL ships docking for turnaround, timing & arrivals/sailaway schedules do vary ...

The often crowded forward lobby is used for a variety of functions, mini-shows/presentations & even afternoon movies ... finding chairs can be difficult (not sure what the changes are since dry-docking recently) ... we sometimes find seats by the iCafe, starboard side.

Look under one of my post with the SIGNature links and it's there (I sometimes managed to hide/block it to make it easier for folks to stroll thru a dozen pages/screens ... my habit for posting "details")

Here it is - directly - starting w. Dailies from Day #1 ...

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2558888&page=14

Somewhere in there, also "generalized" disembarkation info for NYC, which is often "true" for NCL ships docking for turnaround, timing & arrivals/sailaway schedules do vary ...

The often crowded forward lobby is used for a variety of functions, mini-shows/presentations & even afternoon movies ... finding chairs can be difficult (not sure what the changes are since dry-docking recently) ... we sometimes find seats by the iCafe, starboard side.

Thanks for this! We are doing a 10 day W. Caribbean in Feb. I know the activities will be different, but it will give me a good idea of where the activities are.