NCL Tickets..E/Doc--Pre Registering?

NJ04SS

I am cruising on NCL in May, I already pre-registered. I went on to ncl.com/edocs and printed out an edoc for each person (two people). Yet they are both the same, is that correct or should each one be different?

Thanks

I am cruising on NCL in May, I already pre-registered. I went on to ncl.com/edocs and printed out an edoc for each person (two people). Yet they are both the same, is that correct or should each one be different?

Thanks

There is only one cruise ticket for each cabin, with all passengers names on it (you could print multiple copies if you were going to check in seperatly).

It does however print a ticket and a guest copy, one says "Guest ticket Contract To be presented for Passage" and the other says "Guest ticket Contract Guest Copy" otherwise these two are the same.

Thanks

Does the e-doc have both of your names on it?

As long as you have a boarding pass for each person. The names on the boarding pass is what matters.

You need a boarding pass (or two) that shows both names...individual or together;)

And, bring a copy of your pre-registration to the pier in case you need it (we have never needed it but bring it anyway).

Have a great cruise:)

what do you mean by boarding passes? our passports-our e-docs?

The edocs you printed out, if you read them, include the "ticket to be presented for boarding" aka boarding pass. :) And everyone else is correct in that you only need one set of those edocs per cabin, making sure of course that both names are on the edocs. Have a great trip.

Archived