Glass bottom boat tour - best time of day?

FionaMG

We don't snorkel so we are thinking of doing one of these tours in the hope of seeing a little bit of what the snorkelers rave about in Bonaire. There is a morning tour and an afternoon one. Is either option better in terms of what you might be able to see?

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if it will make any difference. The very special events, like the pod of dolphins that were playing in the bay the other day tend to happen on nature's schedule, completely unpredictable. I did see the boats out there with the dolphins, so you know the operators are aware of what's happening in the water and go in the direction to get the most interesting views for their guests. I think you'll have a great time!

I don't know if it will make any difference. The very special events, like the pod of dolphins that were playing in the bay the other day tend to happen on nature's schedule, completely unpredictable. I did see the boats out there with the dolphins, so you know the operators are aware of what's happening in the water and go in the direction to get the most interesting views for their guests. I think you'll have a great time!

Thanks for your helpful reply. Much appreciated. We are very excited to be visiting Bonaire as we have heard so many good things about it. :D