Cruise next six month question

DiverJohn

We are taking a 14 day Panama Canal cruise on dec. 9 of this year, we are also planning on taking a seven day Bermuda cruise with friends on June 21-28 of 2019, does the six months to use two cruise next certificates for one room (mini suite ) go by the exact date to six months or six calendar months, which would make it July ? How soon do they offer cruise next once on board ? ie day 2, day 3, Thanks for any insight.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are taking a 14 day Panama Canal cruise on dec. 9 of this year, we are also planning on taking a seven day Bermuda cruise with friends on June 21-28 of 2019, does the six months to use two cruise next certificates for one room (mini suite ) go by the exact date to six months or six calendar months, which would make it July ? How soon do they offer cruise next once on board ? ie day 2, day 3, Thanks for any insight.

When you download your EDOCS, you can print a CruiseNext form, go ahead and fill it out, and turn into Cruise Next desk immediately upon embarkation! (Or, visit them soon after and mention that you wish to take advantage of the 2 CN certificates for your June cruise).

They'll be happy to help you. The sooner you purchase, the sooner you can get them applied to your Bermuda cruise, which is, indeed, within that 6 month period, as long as you do it before mid-cruise... just, count 180 days)!

Edited by ggTexasGal
error correction

When you download your EDOCS, you can print a CruiseNext form, go ahead and fill it out, and turn into Cruise Next desk immediately upon embarkation! (Or, visit them soon after and mention that you wish to take advantage of the 2 CN certificates for your June cruise).

They'll be happy to help you. The sooner you purchase, the sooner you can get them applied to your Bermuda cruise, which is, indeed, within that 6 month period, as long as you do it before mid-cruise... just, count 180 days)!

Awesome, thanks for the info !!!!

Also, they do often run their Double Up promo which allows you to use two Cruise Next deposits on a balcony or above on any sail date, even if it's inside of six months. So, you could keep an eye our for that if you don't manage to book in the first couple days on your Panama Canal cruise. The promotion is currently going until August 31, but I have seen it run frequently.

We booked the Epic for next January with a TA. It was within 6 months if you use the calendar, but the TA said it might go through. She tried to use 2 certificates and they were both accepted.

When I went the next day to look at the reservation on MyNCL, it showed 181 days to the cruise. So, I guess they use the number of days (180) instead of the calendar.

Also, they do often run their Double Up promo which allows you to use two Cruise Next deposits on a balcony or above on any sail date, even if it's inside of six months. So, you could keep an eye our for that if you don't manage to book in the first couple days on your Panama Canal cruise. The promotion is currently going until August 31, but I have seen it run frequently.

Great to know as well, tyvm

The double up promotional has to be six months or more out.. can’t be within 6 months.

Or at least that’s what the deal has been for some time now.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The double up promotional has to be six months or more out.. can’t be within 6 months.

Or at least that’s what the deal has been for some time now.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

No, that's the standard deal. They run a special promotion quite frequently that lets you do it for any sailing, even within 6 months. Here is the current promo: https://www.ncl.com/cruisenext

DOUBLEUP! Use up to 2 CruiseNext deposits when you book a Balcony or higher category. This promotion is applicable to all open reservations booked by August 31, 2018.