Picture heavy fun review - MSC Armonia - Canary Isles and Madeira - incl. DIY trips

Kreuzfahrtneuling

:) thank you !!!!

:D:cool::D First rudimentary holiday planning done ..... oh boy, I'm so excited!

Stef

to whom it may concern ---- personal refugee mission: I guess these specific Checheny refugees didn't want or need our contact .... now possible contacts are being made with a Monte Negro woman with three sons ... The only thing I know about Montre Negro is the beautiful pictures I saw of this country in the cruise review from Irishcat....mhhh .... apparently the mom speaks German ..... this ought to be interesting. I've got her cell phone number and she would like contact to the locals ..... I'll call her tomorrow.

:rolleyes:crap, now I can return the Russian- "beginner's-travel-aid" booklet I lent from the library and find out what language they speak in MonteNegro.

Woo Hoo! What fun! Lake Garda is supposed to be beautiful, and not too far from Venice (train from Verona is easy!)

The German gentleman from Dusseldorf that I met in Piedmonte, said driving through Switzerland was not fun. They drive very slow there, only 120 KPH!

Apparently they might speak Serbian in Montenegro...or Serbian-Croatian....or Montenegren....they are all related but a little different. I am holding my thumbs that the Mother's German isn't too bad!

Edited by denisey

• 3 weeks later...
:D Signing back on!

We're home again from our trip to Italy! We had a blast. Starting to sort through the pics. Don't know if I should post them here though.... they really don't have anything to do with either a cruise or the Canaries/Madeira. :confused:

Stef

Yah! I'm glad your trip was a success....

That is a dilemma...I suppose you could post on one of your Med reviews...kind of like "Here are some other things you can do in Italy...."

Can't wait!

• 2 weeks later...