Disembark Copenhagen, luggage question please

bbfgator

Hello - We are cruising on Serenade in 2019. We will disembark in Copenhagen and will go to airport for flight home. Does RCCL have a service that will take luggage from ship to airport for us? Do you buy that while on the ship or ahead of time? Also, is a 11:50am flight out manageable? Thank you for any input or suggestions you can give.

ps - We will be in Copenhagen 4 days prior to cruise to see the city / area for the first time :).

Hello - We are cruising on Serenade in 2019. We will disembark in Copenhagen and will go to airport for flight home. Does RCCL have a service that will take luggage from ship to airport for us? Do you buy that while on the ship or ahead of time? Also, is a 11:50am flight out manageable? Thank you for any input or suggestions you can give.

ps - We will be in Copenhagen 4 days prior to cruise to see the city / area for the first time :).

If Royal offers Luggage Valet in Copenhagen (which I doubt), it would have to be purchased on board. Speak to Guest Servcies once you are onboard.

We booked a private limo from the airport to the Admiral hotel Copenhagen pre-cruise.

The company took us to the ship the next day and at the end of the cruise the car was waiting at the terminal to take us to the airport.

The airport is less than 30 minutes away so you should be okay.

We booked a private limo from the airport to the Admiral hotel Copenhagen pre-cruise.

The company took us to the ship the next day and at the end of the cruise the car was waiting at the terminal to take us to the airport.

The airport is less than 30 minutes away so you should be okay.

Depending on the traffic. Some days it's horrible and the 30 minutes turn into 60. I pass close by the cruise terminal daily and I live on the same island the airport is located. The problem is the bridges over the harbour and the traffic in the medieval part of town.

Grapau27 - Do you mind sharing which limo service you used?

Thank you all for replying. Airluggage won't work for us as I tried to set it up and the earliest time on our date to pick up our luggage at the airport is noon. Our flight is 11:50 AM so obviously timing won't work.

Grapau27 - Do you mind sharing which limo service you used?

Thank you all for replying. Airluggage won't work for us as I tried to set it up and the earliest time on our date to pick up our luggage at the airport is noon. Our flight is 11:50 AM so obviously timing won't work.

It was booked by my TA but I believe it was a 5 star Airport to go.

We had chauffeur driven black mercedes cars each time.