Port everglades webcam

figmentdj

I recently got a new computer and now I can't see the Port everglades webcam unless I subscribe, Keeps saying timeout. Anybody else have this problem? Suggestions?

All I see is the welcome page. None of the channels/locations go to the actual webcams.

Does not say anything about subscribing.......

Maybe it's down.

http://www.ftlauderdalewebcam.com/

Are you using an ad blocker? I do, and I had to disable it on the webcam site otherwise it wouldn't let me view it.

I also have to disable my adblock and ublock apps before I am able to access, but does not require me to be subscribed.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

All my ads are showing but before the feed loads it says:

Your session has timed out...

Restart

Like to avoid these timeouts...

Try PTZtv premium

On all my browers, chrome, safari, firefox

I'm on a mac

PEWC offers the option to sign up for their premium level so you don't have to see the advertising.

'Basic" service (including the ads) is still free.

I was just on there this morning and everything was behaving normally. I use IE, if that makes any difference.

All I see is the welcome page. None of the channels/locations go to the actual webcams.

Does not say anything about subscribing.......

Maybe it's down.

http://www.ftlauderdalewebcam.com/

I used to watch them all but now I don't have the correct Flash version (something like that) and when I say click here, it didn't and still doesn't work.

I used to watch them all but now I don't have the correct Flash version (something like that) and when I say click here, it didn't and still doesn't work.

Just checked Safari this morning and it is working there. As stated must be ad blocking on Chrome.

Can you try a different browser?

I'll check a different browser. I currently do use Chrome. I see what happens on my IPhone as well.

Thanks

If you have an ad blocker working with Chrome you can disable it for what ever websites you wish.

Or go to the settings/extensions & disable it completely.

Found out what my issue was (timing out).

It's not the ad blocker, as it was disabled. It was that my computer's time zone was out of sync with my computers clock. I manually set my time but forgot to set the time zone, so every time I clicked on the webcam it assumed I had been on for 90 minutes without refreshing. And of course when I refreshed it still assumed I was on for an extended period of time. Kept time out. Weird huh? Just another strange anomaly. The folks at PTZtv were very helpful (although I figured it out before they did). Now I can view those great ships without hassles.